Strawhats vs. Killua,Kurapica, Gon and Hisako

~Avant~
05-17-2007, 11:23 PM
No they can't. Chopper, Nami, Usopp, and Robin, are just about next to nothing in this fight.

Franky would get owned by anyone of these people. Hisoka would pwn luffy. And Kurapica would own Zoro. or if all else fails, Gon and Killua could double team and anally rape him

Woshi
05-18-2007, 09:20 AM
I guess the reason to why nobody has answered this thread is because the OP tards see that the Strawhats will lose this fight.

Zephos
05-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Yet the Enel Vs. Goku thread is 3 pages long. Try again.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Do we assume that Kurapika can use the chain?

Killua got Dark Step, a pretty neat technique. With that he can easily use his nails on someone to rip his/her heart out.

Hisoka's Bungee Gum can't be broken by any One Piece characters so he can easily attach it to someone and throw him around like when he did that to Gon.

Killua can also throw nen electricity to stun them for some seconds while Gon charges up his Jan Ken Rock.

Woshi
05-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Yet the Enel Vs. Goku thread is 3 pages long. Try again.

Goku can't beat Enel. His punches would go through. The only reason why Luffy could beat him was because the plot had to move on. Do you honestly think that lightning which can move at 160000 mph cant dodge Luffy's punches? Enel moved way slower than 160000 mph in the fight vs. Luffy.

Those lightning volts of his would have killed all people he used it on if it wheren't for Oda not wanting to kill anyone in One Piece.

But stay in the other thread if you want to talk about Enel and Goku please.

Graham Aker
05-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Gon nen shouts them to death...

Zephos
05-18-2007, 09:48 AM
Goku can't beat Enel. His punches would go through. The only reason why Luffy could beat him was because the plot had to move on. Do you honestly think that lightning which can move at 160000 mph cant dodge Luffy's punches? Enel moved way slower than 160000 mph in the fight vs. Luffy.

You missed my point.
Goku Vs. Enel is like an intangible fly Vs. a Gundam.

mystictrunks
05-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Fleur De Grasp > Any Male

fed.
05-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Hisoka and h4x Kurapica? gbye strawhats

Shuntensatsu
05-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Unless we are giving the straw hats nen and Kurapica is binding them as if they were all Genei Ryodan then the straw hats will stomp them the fuck out.

Slips
05-18-2007, 02:12 PM
You added Hisoka that spells the end

You also spelt his name wrong which really pisses me off :mad

G-Man
05-18-2007, 02:27 PM
If Kurapica can adjust his chains for the Strawhats instead of the Ryodan, this becomes a horrible rapefest. If not, it's essentially Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji vs Gon, Killua, Kurapica, and Hisoka cuz' they are the only ones with the speed and strength necessary to damage these guys. Franky has the strength, but not the speed.

Even without the option of Chain Jail, Kurapica can still use his chains to attack and defend.

As for strength, Gon can knock someone literally into another country. If he lands even one hit like that, Luffy is out of the fight (not dead or anything like that but he'll be too far away to make it back before the fight ends).

This is basically the Strawhats vs four guys on the same level as their three heavy hitters.

Gunners
05-18-2007, 02:45 PM
The moment Hisoka's name was metioned the straw hats lost. He would cut their heads of with his nen charged cards. Using his gum to keep them in place, obviously the others would do their part aswell.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 07:04 PM
If Kurapica treats the SH like Ryodan then this is a closer contest. But even still there is a pound for pound differential that is significant and coupled with the overall advantage of numbers and sheer power this is an iffy prospect. Hisoka, Kurapica, Killua and Gon when matched up to their opposite numbers of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Franky do not come off well, only Franky is arguable in terms of combat abilities (and if you are including brooke, then not even that). Then you have robin, chopper, nami and usopp all who can either slow down or cause major damage.

If the SH crew didn't take care of their lesser members than yes this might be more of a problem, but the 3 musketeers have no problem covering their little compatriots. Furthermore its not like the 4 lesser fighters are incapable of majorly hurting their foes. Save Killua none have electrical resistance, and Robin's powers can restrain General Zombies, which means that all of team HxH is going to be under the constant influence of her power. Combined with Asura, the Devils wind and gear 2 the slowed and vulnerable HxHers are in deep shit.

Throw in a Fata Morgana, a few thunder balls, and some of Usopps better sniping work and you have a problem. One compounded and exacerbated by the possibly fatal combination attacks. Another something that the SH have little problem. An Armee de L'Air Gomu Shoot in Gear 2 or some other more mundane combo will be... interesting. Though a Coup de Vent combined with a clutch would be more interestingly fatal and nigh unavoidable.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Tell me how the Strawhats can get out of Hisoka's Bungee Gum?

Making an essay on how you believe they'd win doesn't change the fact that they are going to lose this one.

Kurapika is the general of h4x mode.

Have you ever accepted that One Piece might lose a match?

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 07:23 PM
I believe I already spent over 10,000 words explaining why the Bungee gum is for the most part useless against someone that is 20 times stronger than you at least. Kurapica's most potent abilities will kill him if he uses them on non-ryodan. Which coincidentally the SH are.

You see, I don't need an essay, I just need to point out the facts of the matter. That hxh is outnumbered and underpowered. The OP states "can they keep up with their speed and strength?" But really its the other way around. Its a question of whether HxH has the skill to live through the speed and power of the 3 musketeers.

The Internet
05-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Pretty much with Pipboy here, but he left out Monster Point Chopper, who is above Franky IMO.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 07:29 PM
The Bungee Gum isn't affected by how strong you are. There is simply no way of getting out of it.

I don't see any reason having Kurapika in this match if he isn't able to use his abilities. I'm pretty sure the OP intended Kurapika to fight as if he was fighting the Ryodan.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Well instead of putting words in the OP's mouth why not wait for him to tell you. And btw, Bungee gum while not breakable by strength can be used to pull hisoka and harm him. If he attaches it, then he has not tethered the SH to him he has tethered himself to the SH. Especially someone like Luffy would not only be able to stretch himself to negate the pull but could pull back and use that to deliver any number of fatal blows. Not that said delivery would be waiting on the Bungee gum.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Since none of the Strawhats have Gyou they won't know what hit them. Also, Gon hit Hisoka with all he got (although nothing at the time) and Hisoka took it while laughing and talking. He then easily slammed Gon to the ground with the Bungee Gum.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Thats Gon. Gon can't lift 700 tons. And why on earth do you think that seeing it matters. 1. The SH are going to be on the offensive. 2. They are so much stronger they would barely notice it. 3. When they do, counterign force would create a perfect opening.

Woshi
05-18-2007, 07:45 PM
The Bungee Gum isn't affected by how strong you are. There is simply no way of getting out of it.

I don't see any reason having Kurapika in this match if he isn't able to use his abilities. I'm pretty sure the OP intended Kurapika to fight as if he was fighting the Ryodan.

Hi. Of course Kurapica have all his capabilites intact in this match.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Can One Piece lift 700 tons? If so, they outclass Vegito rather easily?

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Gold is 19,300 kg/m^3, luffy had a roughly 4m diameter gold ball attached to his arm and was treating it like an oversized beach ball.

With Kurapica's chain in tact they HxH teams chances got better, much better. The problem now is that anyone he would actually want to hit with the chain would probably be able to break it with an exaggerated shrug. Of course that brings up the question of whether it suppresses the devils fruits? Does it rob them of strength? Describing exactly what the effect of the chain would be is needed else it is pointless debate.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Since the chain is injected with nen, there's no way they can break it. Even Ubougin lost, and he's considered the strongest (strength-wise) of the Ryodan. He got utterly crushed before Kurapika's strength.

I just need to know, do you think Luffy is stronger than Goku then? Or Vegito for that matter?

Portgas D. Ace
05-18-2007, 08:09 PM
not sure i'm not that far in HXH.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Thats untrue. Kurapica's teacher literally said that its impossible to create a unbreakable chain. Furthermore Kurapica expresses relief that if Ubougin can't break the chain then the Ryodan can't cause they are all physically weaker than him. Nen doesn't make something invincible to non nen.

As to stronger? I haven't read enough of the DBZ manga to know how "strong" goku is. All I know is Luffy's lift and its multiple corroborations. I do know that Luffy would lose badly to almost any incarnation of DBZ Goku.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:21 PM
In HxH, strength is nothing if you don't have nen. Ubougin is of the Reinforcement type and he uses nen as a weapon. He also tried to break it with nen and it didn't work. I'm not saying it can't be broken but Ubougin couldn't because his strength combined with Reinforcement nen couldn't break it.

Pretty far in the manga, Goku trains with 10 tons weight on each limb in base form and struggles. in his Super Saiyan 1 form he easily does it.

700 tons is hyperbole, there is no where stated that it weighs that much and math doesn't really help it. Do you have any idea how heavy 700 tons is?

A friend of mine who follows both One Piece manga and anime said:

Me: Do you think that gold thing weighs 700 tons?
Him: ARE YOU CRAZY?
Him: Couple of tons
Him: 700 tons
Him: Do you have a slight idea on how heavy that is?

Also, according to him, pushing two buildings apart while being squeezed in them =/= 700 tons AT ALL.

Orion
05-18-2007, 08:22 PM
In HxH, strength is nothing if you don't have nen. Ubougin is of the Reinforcement type and he uses nen as a weapon. He also tried to break it with nen and it didn't work. I'm not saying it can't be broken but Ubougin couldn't because his strength combined with Reinforcement nen couldn't break it.

Pretty far in the manga, Goku trains with 10 tons weight on each limb in base form and struggles. in his Super Saiyan 1 form he easily does it.

700 tons is hyperbole, there is no where stated that it weighs that much and math doesn't really help it. Do you have any idea how heavy 700 tons is?

Also, according to him, pushing two buildings apart while being squeezed in them =/= 700 tons AT ALL.
Ubo tried to use his pure strength to do it,his nen was cut off the moment kurapica used his chain.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks for correcting me. Nevertheless, Ubougin is probably among top 5 strongest character in the HxH-verse strength-wise.

What exactly was it that rendered Ubougin's nen useless again? Can't really remember.

Orion
05-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Thanks for correcting me. Nevertheless, Ubougin is probably among top 5 strongest character in the HxH-verse strength-wise.

What exactly was it that rendered Ubougin's nen useless again? Can't really remember.

Kurapica's chain puts a nen user in zetsu,and yea Id say ubo is high up there.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Also, before I forget. Let's say Kurapika chain's Luffy. Luffy will then need several seconds to break out of it (if he can, that is) and in that time someone else like Hisoka would throw multiple cards at him, piercing his skin. In HxH they often use terms like "split second is all that's needed" and "if the light didn't go out, Danchou would easily dodge it. It would take him 0.7 seconds to get out of the way."

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 08:30 PM

He was in zetsu. Its only his bare body. Something that Kurapica comments on when he punches him in the stomach.

Okay, so I guess Luffy is physically stronger than Goku, as Zoro was training with 60 tons of metal like it was a bokken.

Yes. Its not hyperbole, its in fact consistent with the abilty to move 100+ ton animals with a kick, lift buildings and boulders and punch through hundreds of feet of stone and rock.

Your friend is unfortunately wrong. A man who can bench 200 pounds using the type of lift that Luffy was to break that building could lift maybe 30 pounds. Its utilizing one of the weakest muscles in the body. Furthermore, your friend needs to revise his material engineering. A building that size weighs in excess of 10,000 tons.

Remember you are talking about a guy that can pound through a vault door and crush a ship the size of a small aircraft carrier.

Orion
05-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Also, before I forget. Let's say Kurapika chain's Luffy. Luffy will then need several seconds to break out of it (if he can, that is) and in that time someone else like Hisoka would throw multiple cards at him, piercing his skin. In HxH they often use terms like "split second is all that's needed" and "if the light didn't go out, Danchou would easily dodge it. It would take him 0.7 seconds to get out of the way."

Problem is hisoka has yet to demonstrate the power needed to slice luffy up.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Not really. Luffy is weak against sharp objects. Hisoka injects his nen into the cards and without nen you can't defend yourself against the cards.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:36 PM
for your information, luffy did not have gear 2-3 when he fought enel. sure he had the power, but no idea how the hell to use it. also he moves them, he doesnt lift them. he is squeezed inbetween them. make me a decent calculation of the mass of the golden ball he lifts. he uses momentum to lift it, not pure strength

That doesn't come from me.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Luffy isn't really weak to sharp objects, he just isn't resistant. Give me a second and I will produce some scans on that. BUt suffice it to say something that cuts through stone like butter doesn't scratch his skin.

Breaking through that much stone requires easily 700 tons of force. NOt only are you overcoming friction but you are overcoming self adhesion and a superstructure. Furthermore, the explosive excess actually launches the buildings away from luffy.

PLus, given that there was no localized breaking, only a breaking of the entire structure as if it were one unit then the weight moved easily is 10,000 tons. Thats the superbrick syndrome there.

The Internet
05-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Not really. Luffy is weak against sharp objects. Hisoka injects his nen into the cards and without nen you can't defend yourself against the cards.
He takes a slicing attack that went through a steel ship point blank twice.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:47 PM
i dont care about the scans. when you find out the mass of the golden ball which states that it weighs over 700 tons, ill believe you. 700 tons is a retarded weigth to lift, besides even running around with it

"i think we're misunderstanding the situation. im referring to the time in the rob lucci arc, when he shoots luffy out and squeezes him inbetween those two buildings. he is sitting there like a chew toy, but in the end musters up enough strength to tear them apart so he can get out. which incident are you referring to? atm there's nothing to discuss until you find out the mass of the golden ball"

There you go.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:48 PM
He takes a slicing attack that went through a steel ship point blank twice.

Without nen defense, Hisoka's cards will hurt you.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Not true again.

Thats like saying with nen defense nothing will harm you. Something that has been proven false when Killua beats the shit out of Zushi.

Gunners
05-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Was the gold attacked to Luffy's hand solid all the way through?

Anyway whether they can resist Hisoka's gum doesn't matter it would hold them in place long enough for the cards to cut them down. Maybe the stronger ones would escape but the trash that would be like Moskitos ( Nami, Chopper, Ussop and Sanji) would die. Those two I don't see breaking out they would just get their heads cut off.

If Luffy and Zoro survived they would get beat down.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Not true again.

Thats like saying with nen defense nothing will harm you. Something that has been proven false when Killua beats the shit out of Zushi.

It depends on how strong the defense is. If the attack has a stronger nen in it than the defense spot does, the attack will win.

Aldric
05-18-2007, 08:52 PM
About the gold ball, it has probably already been discussed, but are we sure it wasn't hollow?

It doesn't change Luffy's other strenght feats like throwing Moo Moo anyway, especially as he wasn't using Gear 2nd at the time.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Which is like every other attack in existence. However Killua had no nen.

Btw. Your friend can do the math himself. A sphere is 4/3pi R^2 in volume, use meters. Multiply that by 19,300 kg per cubic meter and then use about 2 m for your R. There are many many scans and I have done this work over and over again.

EDIT: Because we see it forming aldrich. And then we see it breaking apart on enel's chest. Solid as a silicone tit.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Which is like every other attack in existence. However Killua had no nen.

This wasn't really the point. The point is that if you can't protect yourself with nen the card will mostly be stuck in your brain, like it was for several people during the Hunter Exam.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Anyway whether they can resist Hisoka's gum doesn't matter it would hold them in place long enough for the cards to cut them down. Maybe the stronger ones would escape but the trash that would be like Moskitos ( Nami, Chopper, Ussop and Sanji) would die. Those two I don't see breaking out they would just get their heads cut off.

Indeed the weak trio would lose body parts. BUt not if the strong trio or the medium duo was guarding them, and these attacks aren't occuring in a vaccum, the strong trio will be attacking, and they would shake off the cards like they are nothing. Zoro has survived attacks that cause a building wot be cut into pieces

If Luffy and Zoro survived they would get beat down.

They would survive and they would be the ones beating. Strength durabilty and speed are on their side.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 08:58 PM
"im the one in doubt. you do the work and prove me wrong."

Ten chars.

gundampiece
05-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Shouldn't we ignore stuff like nen, chakra, spirit, reiatsu ect? Because, using Shanks as example we could just say oooh Killua has no spirit so Shanks releases some of his spirit and Killua is knocked out instantly.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:00 PM
This wasn't really the point. The point is that if you can't protect yourself with nen the card will mostly be stuck in your brain, like it was for several people during the Hunter Exam.

Except for when you can take a knife edged discus that can cut through 8 trees to the back of your head and it doesn't even break your skull. Cutting most of the stronger memebers with something like hisoka's cards is folly.

Aldric
05-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about the scene where it breaks on Enel's mug. Seems full indeed.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Shouldn't we ignore stuff like nen, chakra, spirit, reiatsu ect? Because, using Shanks as example we could just say oooh Killua has no spirit so Shanks releases some of his spirit and Killua is knocked out instantly.

If we were to ignore it, then Hisoka's cards wouldn't be a factor as they wouldn't get sharp and dangerous.

Gunners
05-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Indeed the weak trio would lose body parts. BUt not if the strong trio or the medium duo was guarding them, and these attacks aren't occuring in a vaccum, the strong trio will be attacking, and they would shake off the cards like they are nothing. Zoro has survived attacks that cause a building wot be cut into pieces

The cards would pierce through him charged with enough nen. The strong duo wouldn't guard the weak as they would be caught in some sticky gum. Hisoka being the bloodlusted guy he is would instantly charge a hand full of cards and cut them down.

The one's who survive that wave of attack they would know that they are somewhat ''diffrent'' and use some serious attacks on them. Gons Scissors attack would cut Zoro or Luffy down, his Rock attack would break their insides save for Luffy.
They would survive and they would be the ones beating. Strength durabilty and speed are on their side.
Speed is hit an miss, same with durability. Down to their nen defence the damage they can soak is somewhat unknown. As all attacks they face would be charged by Nen and they use nen in their defence. Skill is also a factor in this match up, that scenario team HxH win which is why I give them the match.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Except for when you can take a knife edged discus that can cut through 8 trees to the back of your head and it doesn't even break your skull. Cutting most of the stronger memebers with something like hisoka's cards is folly.

Remember Killua's yoyo? It easily took down a tree. If Hisoka injected like really much nen into a card they wouldn't have any defence.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:05 PM
HOw would they be caught by bungee gum when 1. HIsoka is not emission, and 2. It would break his bones to stop them.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Because they can't see it.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Remember Killua's yoyo? It easily took down a tree. If Hisoka injected like really much nen into a card they wouldn't have any defence.

It knocked the dude out.... seriously, that was in chapter 40 when Jango hit luffy with something that was sharper and stronger.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Because they can't see it.

Which means nothing. I can't see cobwebs, thats not going to let them stop me. A toddler with fishing line isn't going to slow me down.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:07 PM
You came with a 8 tree example, I came with a 1 tree example not really worth mentioning.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Thats because they are apples and oranges situations. You acted like Hisoka's cards would go right into their brains, I pointed out that head shots with stronger cutting attacks didn't work, and that cutting in general didn't work the best.

Gunners
05-18-2007, 09:09 PM
It knocked the dude out.... seriously, that was in chapter 40 when Jango hit luffy with something that was sharper and stronger.

If you couldn't see a double decker bus though, that would lay you the fuck out.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Which means nothing. I can't see cobwebs, thats not going to let them stop me. A toddler with fishing line isn't going to slow me down.

Webs are different as they aren't strong enough to stop you, while you can't run in circles with a Bungee Gum attached to your face, he could also put it on their torso.

Hisoka could pull them towards himself while throwing cards.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Thats because they are apples and oranges situations. You acted like Hisoka's cards would go right into their brains, I pointed out that head shots with stronger cutting attacks didn't work, and that cutting in general didn't work the best.

Again, it depends on how much nen he injects it with. Enough of it and it will go straight through.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:15 PM
If you couldn't see a double decker bus though, that would lay you the fuck out.

Funny, that discus hit luffy in the back of the head...

Oh and Goku, once again, the bungee gum is flexible, it only impedes you if hisoka can stop you, which he can't any of the greater SH's.

Btw. your friend can look up my or Limit_testers post history for the 30 plus times we have been over the gold issue. BUt its pretty simple. 4/3pi2^2x19,300kg is 102,933.3 kg, which is slightly more than the weight of the ball given a slightly smaller radius which is adjusted for luffy's height. count the pixels.

And finally, he hasn't shown enough nen to do that. Gon has one of the single largest attacks in the series, and it blows up a boulder. Not impressive.

earthshine
05-18-2007, 09:17 PM
as much as I hate to say it,l
OP wins.

while HxH has much better speed feats, OP''s feats of strength and durability are just too much.

goku, sorry, but no, hisoka's cards are not going to be cutting luffy or zoro. the tech hisoka uses to make the cards the way they are is a lesser version of a reienforcment ability. it makes the cards stronger then they normally would be, but it is never said that something with nen cannot be stopped.

for example, though that one guy from the york shin arc had a sword that used nen, it could barely even cut into ubo, even after it was shoved into a wound. this proves that nen is not all powerful, it makes things much more powerful then they should be, but it does not make them invicible.

like has been said in HxH itself, NO ability can surpass human limits. you cannot make it so that a certain weapon is unbreakable, or can cut through anything, as that is past human limits. it specifically says this in HxH. unless you think hisoka's cards can slice through ANYTHING(few feet of solid diamond, etc),. you muyst accept that anything that is durable enough, even if it cannot use nen, can withstand them.

in any case, though this is by no means a curbstomp(in fact, it is likely every single on of the SH except luffy, zoro and sanji will die), in the end OP's strength and durability just make this an no win situation for HxH.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:18 PM
If Hisoka gets close to any of the "greater" Strawhats it's attached. Gon didn't even have the slightest idea what had happened and he was even asked 3 choices and couldn't make out which one it was.

Also, can you link that thread here?

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Luffy hitting Buggy off the island in Volume 3:
http://mangarun.com/one_piece/one_piece_020/OP020-19.jpg
http://mangarun.com/one_piece/one_piece_021/OP021-02.jpg

Luffy putting his fingers through steel in volume 9:
http://mangarun.com/one_piece/one_piece_092/19.jpg
http://mangarun.com/one_piece/one_piece_093/02.jpg
and at the same time shattering the weapon and overpowering house chucking Arlong.

Luffy destroying Arlong Park in one kick:
http://mangarun.com/one_piece/one_piece_093/18.jpg

Luffy hitting Wapol to another island in volume 17:
http://mangarun.com/one_piece/one_piece_151/18x.jpg

Luffy punching through 100 feet of bedrock and destroying a good portion of a city at the same time:
http://mangarun.com/one_piece/one_piece_210/One%20Piece%20-%20210%20-%2002.jpg

Luffy defeating Enel with a 715 ton gold ball:
http://mangarun.com/one_piece/one_piece_298/onepiece298-12-13.png

Luffy pushing apart two buildings:
http://mangarun.com/one_piece/one_piece_363/One_Piece-363-14-15.png

Now this is before the substantial strength increase Luffy receives during Enies Lobby.

EDIT: I have the thread but I need to redo the links.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:25 PM
as much as I hate to say it,l
OP wins.

while HxH has much better speed feats, OP''s feats of strength and durability are just too much.

goku, sorry, but no, hisoka's cards are not going to be cutting luffy or zoro. the tech hisoka uses to make the cards the way they are is a lesser version of a reienforcment ability. it makes the cards stronger then they normally would be, but it is never said that something with nen cannot be stopped.

for example, though that one guy from the york shin arc had a sword that used nen, it could barely even cut into ubo, even after it was shoved into a wound. this proves that nen is not all powerful, it makes things much more powerful then they should be, but it does not make them invicible.

like has been said in HxH itself, NO ability can surpass human limits. you cannot make it so that a certain weapon is unbreakable, or can cut through anything, as that is past human limits. it specifically says this in HxH. unless you think hisoka's cards can slice through ANYTHING(few feet of solid diamond, etc),. you muyst accept that anything that is durable enough, even if it cannot use nen, can withstand them.

in any case, though this is by no means a curbstomp(in fact, it is likely every single on of the SH except luffy, zoro and sanji will die), in the end OP's strength and durability just make this an no win situation for HxH.

The thing is in HxH that you need nen to protect against nen. I could post several scans where Gon in particular had to use a lot of nen in one specific spot to defend.

Ubougin wasn't cut because he is a nen user. His nen was clearly superior to the cutter.

I'm not really saying nen-ified items can't be broken it's just that with enough nen it can cut through most things, like how Wing took that flower and threw it through the vase without trouble.

Metal walls =/= People

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Except that you obviously don't need nen to defend against nen because Killua beat Zushi.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Is that in one of the most recent chapters? I just finished Volume 21.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:32 PM
NO that was all the way back in the celestial tower. Zushi has nen, Killua fight him and utterly dominates him.

earthshine
05-18-2007, 09:36 PM
The thing is in HxH that you need nen to protect against nen. I could post several scans where Gon in particular had to use a lot of nen in one specific spot to defend.

Ubougin wasn't cut because he is a nen user. His nen was clearly superior to the cutter.

I'm not really saying nen-ified items can't be broken it's just that with enough nen it can cut through most things, like how Wing took that flower and threw it through the vase without trouble.

Metal walls =/= People

that is the point. MOST THINGS. luffy's hide is one of the things it won't be cutting.

again, unless you think nen can cut through anything, then you have to admit that a person, even if he can't use nen, can be unhurt by them, as long as they have a strong enough hide.

]
diamond does not have nen either, but I doubt hisoka's cards can slice through it. gon had to use nen to defend because his normal, physical body was simply not strong enough to survive the hit, so he had to defend hius body with nen. on the other hand, luffy's body is more then strong enough, so he has no need of nen.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Zushi tried to use Ren but was stopped by Wing.

Also, Zushi never landed a hit on Killua as he was too fast.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:40 PM
There is no difference between striking and being struck.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:45 PM
that is the point. MOST THINGS. luffy's hide is one of the things it won't be cutting.

again, unless you think nen can cut through anything, then you have to admit that a person, even if he can't use nen, can be unhurt by them, as long as they have a strong enough hide.

]
diamond does not have nen either, but I doubt hisoka's cards can slice through it. gon had to use nen to defend because his normal, physical body was simply not strong enough to survive the hit, so he had to defend hius body with nen. on the other hand, luffy's body is more then strong enough, so he has no need of nen.

You can't really say Luffy won't be cut by it as it is highly possible. If Hisoka put all his nen into a single card, are you saying it wouldn't hurt Luffy?

It is clearly stated that if you try to defend yourself with your arms only without nen and you are attacked by nen, you will suffer.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Thats only true when you need nen to be that powerful. It doesn't apply to someone who doesn't need nen to knock you into another country.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 09:56 PM
HxH characters are known for anticipating and getting enough nen down to wherever place is being attacked. If Luffy goes head on tries to hit let's say Hisoka in the gut he would apply nen there so it wouldn't hurt and he would barely budge and then attach Bungee Gum on him.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Except that When luffy's blow lands its going to cream HIsoka because it has more power in it than a Janken Rock which could concievably kill the king.

Birkin
05-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Jan Ken Rock never hit Hisoka as he never learned it when fighting with him.

There's nothing a nen defense can't handle of this caliber if used right without enough concentration and dedication. Basically, nen is about willing to do so something. If Hisoka thinks: "This hit won't EVER hurt me!!" and applies a vast amount of nen it simply won't hurt.

Anyways, I'm going to bed. Night.

Suzumebachi
05-18-2007, 10:05 PM
I don't read HxH, but I think I should say this.

Goku, you aren't making a very convincing argument.

Pipboy
05-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Except that the right hand man of the most powerful man in the world even if he is retired was shaking in his boots from the attack.

Portgas D. Ace
05-18-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't read HxH

YOu should. its Pretty good:nod

Sylar
05-18-2007, 10:53 PM
All right I'll this thread right now.

600 Million Beri Jackpot!

GG Strawhats win.

Orion
05-18-2007, 10:54 PM
All right I'll this thread right now.

600 Million Beri Jackpot!

GG Strawhats win.

Ouch,just had to use that huh:cry .

Limit_Tester
05-18-2007, 11:13 PM
Jan Ken Rock never hit Hisoka as he never learned it when fighting with him.

There's nothing a nen defense can't handle of this caliber if used right without enough concentration and dedication. Basically, nen is about willing to do so something. If Hisoka thinks: "This hit won't EVER hurt me!!" and applies a vast amount of nen it simply won't hurt.

Anyways, I'm going to bed. Night.

Yeah.. it's the fucking Matrix man!

~Shin~
05-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Not enough is known about Kurapica or Hisoka. But from what we've seen Strawhats take it quite easily.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum