Sharingan and Byakugan

Heero
03-14-2007, 03:28 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/296672

Ninjaguiden
03-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Except that such a thing is very unlikly to happen...I do not think that there would be some sort of perfect merge between sharingan and byakugan, most likely one eye type would be dominant. Just like regular eyes.

But it would not be impossible if they somehow merged into a completely new bloodline, after all the byakugan somehow evolved from the uchiha clan´s sharingan.

The Lazy Shadow
03-14-2007, 03:44 PM
^Actually the sharingan evolved from byakugan not the other way around.

As for the question it would be called Shirogan which keeps the first two letters of sharingan but still keeps the meaning of byakugan.

~M~
03-14-2007, 03:50 PM
LOL at the video, although that would never happen. The sharingan evolved off the beyakugon, so i think that would be dominint, but mabye there would be spme changes. The child may have an easyer time remembring jutsu, or other teqniques. Also a kool thing would be the mengekyou beyakugon! also insted of plain white eyes, there would be 2-3 tome,(dots in the sharingan). Anyway it is not likley that sauske will hook up with a hyuga. (And itachi will definitly not do it :oh).

Jeanne
03-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Um. That's a very good question. I've never thought of that. O_O

natwel
03-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Oh yeah I remember that flash ages ago, I watched it before I even watched naruto. It's cool and i'd love to have both eyes. You have to admit sasuke is a bit offmodel there don't you think. he's wearing the same outfit as neji, and naruto is even stupier in the real anime. It's like the basic structure like a typical episode. There's a loads of errors in it though. But it's fun to watch

Jeanne
03-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Probably one eye would be Sharingan and one eye is the Byakugan. lol

Masterpiece
03-14-2007, 04:38 PM
made before lke 3 times well my opintion is not like that newgroud stuff right eye shari left byuu and white and red mix color with 3 shari dot and vain all aroud his eye amd golden byuu in the back of the head

pancake
03-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Ohh.. Me and my brother talked about that before.. Maybe like Jeanne said, one eye with Sharingan and one eye with Byakugan...

or, you have a regular eye and it can turn into byakugan and sharingan. lol

Hiro
03-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Wasnt there are thread on this...
It would be one or the other because the eye gene would only be from one of the parents. Cant get two different eye genes in one person unless the DNA was messed up or something

EDIT:
Found the thread:
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=189504&highlight=byakugan+sharingan

Kazuma-Kiriyu
03-14-2007, 05:13 PM
I think the kid will get the father's eyes since male is more dominant, (not being a sexist)

Wolfy
03-14-2007, 06:41 PM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n23/Jiai_Obi/searchfunction.jpg

Please?

Canute87
03-16-2007, 07:42 PM
At first i always thought that byakugan and a sharingan fusion would be the ultimate bloodline.

WELL I WAS WRONG

Surfing through the internet i came up across an atricle, nothing new or anyhting but after i saw this i began to think to myself

I was such an idiot to believe that such a union would be a good thing.

Those of you who can mix your colours i.e blue+red=purple, Yellow+Blue=Green etc.

However the byakugan that is white and the sharingan that is red

WHite + Red = PINK

That's right PINK

If a hyuuga and an uchiha had a child together then that child's new bloodline would be PINK EYE

And my Friends PINK EYE IS A DISEASE

Pink eye is a serious conditon of the eyes that causes Unbearable Irritation. Normally it isn't permanent but a child born from a hyuuga and an uchiha would have to suffer that for the WHOLE OF THEIR MORTAL LIFESPAN.

*crying*
Just imagine a child day after day after day wallowing in pain from his eyes. It could aslo be contagious so that child would lead a very lonely life. No friends, no social life, constant pain and irritation.

And please don't let me talk about MS pink eye it would be just too much to bear:cry

I hope there will never be such a union for the sake of that child. Please Kishi don't ever let the hyuugas and the uchihas have the same child

Ryotaro
03-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Just because white and red mixed together make pink, doesn't mean that a mixture of Sharingan and Byakugan blood instantly makes Sharinkugan pink.

Enkou
03-16-2007, 07:53 PM
We'll never know... It might as well happen that the eye will be white, with the black Uchiha trinity inside.

But still when i think about it... poor kid xD

Batman
03-16-2007, 07:54 PM
LMAO!!! Haven't laught out loud in a thread in a while. Props.

Grrblt
03-16-2007, 07:59 PM
WHite + Blue = PINK

:huh :huh :huh

Dre
03-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Its not gonna happen because there are no female Uchiha left and Naruto is gonna marry Hinata and live happily ever after.

Ryotaro
03-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Its not gonna happen because there are no female Uchiha left and Naruto is gonna marry Hinata and live happily ever after.

Here comes another pairing debate........not.

Finvarra
03-16-2007, 08:05 PM
Hehe thanks for the laugh Canute87

Total Biscuit
03-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Ah, but you see it WOULD be the ultimate bloodline. First of all it has the obvious combination of Byakugan and Sharingan. Secondly, the pink eyes will cause the ninja to lead an incredibly unhappy childhood, which as we know is a staple requirement of becoming an awesome ninja in the Narutoverse :P

dg316
03-16-2007, 08:07 PM
rofl lmao. :D

I prefer to think of it as white with red tomoe like my icon. 8)

The_Light
03-16-2007, 10:31 PM
i think that itd look kinda funny to have a sharingan/byakugan mix but it wouldnt be all pink eye, the parts from the sharingan that are black might mix with the white to form a kind of dark grey over the pink so it actually could look pretty cool, and besides, a combination of those 2 bloodline limits would be pretty much rape.

jirochimaru
03-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Shit, pink eye. Well that goes well with Sakura's hair more than anything.

Astaroth
03-16-2007, 10:54 PM
MS pinkeye... so virulently contagious that even your own team members get it.
Off on a tangent here, but I noticed you said "colours", which is proof of the British influence in...nevermind.

IDGabrielHM
03-16-2007, 11:14 PM
Rip out the eyes, put a Byakugan in one socket and a Sharingan in the other socket. Crisis averted with minimal maintenance required.

Yeah pink eye, bad enough when the normal sort inflames the blood vessels in your eyes but can you imagine the pain of having pinkeye and then activating the Byakugan? It's be like a soldering iron to the face.

Utz
03-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Eh, this isn't really at all serious or relevant to useful/discussion-like topics in the Konoha Library.

Gonna move this to the HoU.

~M~
03-16-2007, 11:35 PM

Why the hell does there have to be a female uchia?? Sauske and itachi are still alive and if one of them impregnates a hyuga, bam! I see no reason for a female uchia. (I am not being sexist i like woman alot and im not sayin we dont need them. Without them men would be cum filled sacks of nuthing-ness.)

BTW how do you pull naruhina out of this situation. Hinata is not the only female hyuga...

Pugthug
03-17-2007, 02:59 AM
Why the hell does there have to be a female uchia?? Sauske and itachi are still alive and if one of them impregnates a hyuga, bam! I see no reason for a female uchia. (I am not being sexist i like woman alot and im not sayin we dont need them. Without them men would be cum filled sacks of nuthing-ness.)

BTW how do you pull naruhina out of this situation. Hinata is not the only female hyuga... Everyone forgets about poor Hanabi ^_^

dummy plug
03-17-2007, 03:01 AM
LOL, pink-eyed ninjas! :rotfl

Canute87
03-17-2007, 01:10 PM
Everyone forgets about poor Hanabi ^_^

And i'm sure there are other hyuuga women. It's not like one woman breeds the whole hyuuga clan like a queen bee.

Masterpiece
03-17-2007, 02:54 PM
could be i duno

Dre
03-17-2007, 02:55 PM

BTW how do you pull naruhina out of this situation. Hinata is not the only female hyuga...

I was joking, thanks for playing narutofan.

Hinata_Rules
03-17-2007, 05:54 PM
And i'm sure there are other hyuuga women. It's not like one woman breeds the whole hyuuga clan like a queen bee.

Hey you never know

Panic
06-10-2009, 12:32 AM
I was just thinking about this and I dunno if anyone else has ever posted this but I'm gonna give it a shot. I know Kishi would never do it but let us assume that Naruto and all of it's characters and villages were real. Let's also assume there is a reserve of Sasuke or any other Uchiha's sperm in a sperm bank frozen for later use. Do you think anyone would think of artificially inseminating Hinata or any other female Hyuga with that Uchiha seed to create a being with both Sharingan and Byakugan? If they did, do you think it would work? Do you think the child could have the abilities that come with both sets of eyes? Just a question that was running through my head and I thought I would post it and get some other opinions.

naruto dhf
06-10-2009, 03:23 PM
well for opininions i must say that "if" it does happen i wanna see it first hand on what might if it does come true , but i gotta say i still like sharingan better though :-)

hinobotos
08-03-2010, 06:01 AM
i dont kno if anybody ever made this thread yet but if they did i didn't see it so i'm making it again.
say if an uchiha and a hyuuga member had sex would their blood mix and make something new? and what last name would they have? would the just make it uchiha/hyuuga or hyuuga/uchiha?
like hinata and sasuke? if them two had a baby.

Kαrin
08-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Byaringan clan :distracted

rice
08-03-2010, 06:46 AM
a pink eye :hurr

Death Note
08-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Except that such a thing is very unlikly to happen...I do not think that there would be some sort of perfect merge between sharingan and byakugan, most likely one eye type would be dominant. Just like regular eyes.

But it would not be impossible if they somehow merged into a completely new bloodline, after all the byakugan somehow evolved from the uchiha clan´s sharingan.

This was pretty much what I was going to say.

If said scenario did happen, then one eye would just be dominate and a merge would not happen.

Paranoid Android
08-03-2010, 03:54 PM
it would be pretty impressive for the kid to have on sharingan and one byakugan... best of both worlds!

ImperialMog
08-03-2010, 04:06 PM
The idea of two kekkei genkai isn't out of the question now with the Mizukage having two. (though there is a question weather that is by birth or artifical) So that does mean that they aren't mutually exclusive of each other.

The only question is weather the Dojutsu are mutually exclusive of each other. I am trying to think of this in terms of real-world genetics. Some of this depends on how frequent offspring of someone with one will inherit their abilities. (determine rates of inheritance for one parent vs. two parents with same dojutsu)

I am leaning towards from what evidence we have is that it is a recessive gene. For example if A=dominant regular eyes and a=dojutsu somone would have to have a,a pair to have the dojutsu while if the relation was reversed you would only need one allelle to have the dojutsu. The rescessive gene would be an explanation if there is a lot of inbreeding between the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans as a means of ensuring the trait appears more frequently. Then the question is weather or not Byakugan or Sharingan are expressed in the same gene. What happens would depend on the status of the dojutsu being a dominant or recessive trait.

Vampire Princess
08-17-2010, 02:51 PM
That'd be freaky...

titantron91
08-17-2010, 08:10 PM
I can see a doujutsu with Sharingan pupils and Byakugan veins on the sides

It's actually possible because this is manga :P

Plus it's not true that Sharingan descended from the Byakugan. It's just Kakashi's speculation. It's a hearsay thing in his part.
More likely they are separate kkg that branched from a parent one, maybe the Sage's Elder Son's eyes.

Nic
08-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Depending on whom has the dominant trait it would either be a sharingan or byakugan. Logically speaking it wouldn't be a mix.

AreoSamurai21
08-17-2010, 11:14 PM
Sharingan is more likely a recessive trait since you don't know you have until battles..

Byukagan more likely a dominant trait because you can til at birth :zaru

ImperialMog
08-18-2010, 02:17 AM
Sharingan is more likely a recessive trait since you don't know you have until battles..

Byukagan more likely a dominant trait because you can til at birth :zaru

I am thinking that not only that, but that it is expressed in the same genes meaning they could be mutually exclusive to have. Either that or a combination of the two could mean you have neither, both, or a mutation to a new power.

Yomi
08-18-2010, 04:57 AM
One eye as byakugan and one eye as sharingan.

In other words: hella freaky.

Silo
08-18-2010, 05:25 AM
I think Kishi said something about this before. One eye would be Sharingan, and one would be Byakugan.

Kαrin
08-18-2010, 05:28 AM
I think Kishi said something about this before. One eye would be Sharingan, and one would be Byakugan.

:uwah

That would be creepy.

Kiss
08-18-2010, 10:52 AM
That would be cool. :datass

RainTree
08-18-2010, 11:57 AM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/296672

Roflmao.... I can't believe I've never seen that before. Especially the cat part was hilarious.

Smiley
08-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Sharyakugan.

SweetGun
08-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Yeeeah they'd have one eye Sharingan and one eye Byakugan...NOT! ... Seriously...the kids usually look more like either their mother,father,neighbor, or any other family member.Sure they do look like both parents but usually more like one of them.There's no way you'd see for example, a blue eye from mom and a brown eye from dad.Just no.

Final conclusion...the kid would have either Sharingan or Byakugan...no need to combine the names and come out with foolish stuff like "Shakugan" or BS of some kind. ~opinion said.

Bilder
08-18-2010, 01:04 PM
one eye sharingan the other eye byakugan that means ,Sasuke and hinata won´t become a couple .I know it´s crack pairing but some Idiots really believed that Sasuke would take Hinata as a wife to rebuild his clan ..this means they won´t because it would look so eww ..

titantron91
08-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Yeeeah they'd have one eye Sharingan and one eye Byakugan...NOT! ... Seriously...the kids usually look more like either their mother,father,neighbor, or any other family member.Sure they do look like both parents but usually more like one of them.There's no way you'd see for example, a blue eye from mom and a brown eye from dad.Just no.

Final conclusion...the kid would have either Sharingan or Byakugan...no need to combine the names and come out with foolish stuff like "Shakugan" or BS of some kind. ~opinion said.

Kishi got interviewed before and he said that Uchiha + Hyuga = kid with one eye sharingan and another eye byakugan

Kishi makes the manga so whatever he wills happens

Kasumi
08-20-2010, 04:41 PM
:quiteA very very ugly and creepy kid.

Skywalker
08-20-2010, 05:16 PM
:facepalm .

Kaliope
09-15-2010, 08:35 AM
I think someone asked Kishi about that and he said that one would be hax and the other one byakugan

SweetMura
09-16-2010, 08:17 AM
How can Sasuke marry anyone from the Hyuuga? Will Hiashi-same agree with this matter since Sasuke's no longer an aristocrat?

Aleeight
09-16-2010, 07:54 PM
If any marrying between Hyuugas and Uchihas happens, it will most likely happen in the next generation if Sasuke has children, that is. A half sharingan/byakugan kid would be interesting but logically, I don't think genetics work out that way.

rockforchumps
09-16-2010, 10:48 PM
I love how Kishi conveniently forgets that Byakugan came first when he goes and starts spinning his long winded tale about the legacy of the Sage of Six paths.

It seems like all of his reveals are... vain, in a sense. Everything is constantly getting more and more glorified.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum