Zetsu will kidnap Sakura?

Sky is Over
02-11-2007, 01:05 AM
her'es a little theory I just thought of

obviously akatsuki wouldn't just attack konoha...because obviously it would be a Deathtrap for them

so im thinking...in order for akatsuki to get revenge

Zetsu will use his stealth ninja ways and infiltrate konoha..there he will spy on Naruto and learn Naruto has a special relationship with sakura, he will kidnap Sakura and force Naruto to go after them...Tsunade will send Shikimaru,Naruto and kakashi after her

and thus akatsuki will automatically get the home field advantage and deal with Konoha there own way

thoughts?

doesn't seem possible, but it'd be a great plot for the story IMO.:)

Peak
02-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Could be possible.
Maybe they will take Sakura as a hostage for Naruto.
Then extract the Kyuubi out of him.

mootz
02-11-2007, 01:08 AM
... but first zetsu will give her 24 hours to say goodbye to someone she loves the most but they cant see her do it. Sakura will naturally in tears say goodbye to ton ton as he sleeps in bed. Then rin (the al) will sit in a giant white cave and await as the heros come to fight the espada... i mean konoha forces.......

somehow i just dont find female kidnapping that interesting right now.

son_michael
02-11-2007, 01:10 AM
... but first zetsu will give her 24 hours to say goodbye to someone she loves the most but they cant see her do it. Sakura will naturally in tears say goodbye to ton ton as he sleeps in bed. Then rin (the al) will sit in a giant white cave and await as the heros come to fight the espada... i mean konoha forces.......

somehow i just dont find female kidnapping that interesting right now.

LOL

the bleach Manga is pissing you off huh?

this is different though, Sakura would be instantly captured by zetsu in stealth and konoha would get a note or something

hell we've seen more rescue arcs then I can count...another 1 cant hurt

Evil_Good
02-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Um.. Don't really see that happening.. Don't forget Sakura can pretty much defend herself now. And girl kidnapings are kinda old :P

ANBUSoldier
02-11-2007, 01:16 AM
yeah i think they are going more for naruto, you know

son_michael
02-11-2007, 01:21 AM
yeah i think they are going more for naruto, you know

yeah thats the whole point they would kidnap her

you know...so naruto would have to go after her?...thus making Naruto go right into there hands?

mootz
02-11-2007, 01:22 AM
LOL

the bleach Manga is pissing you off huh?

this is different though, Sakura would be instantly captured by zetsu in stealth and konoha would get a note or something

hell we've seen more rescue arcs then I can count...another 1 cant hurt

either way it would be bad for sakura, i mean lets examine her character

cries about sasuke
ties with ino-pig in chunin
cries about sasuke
cries about naruto not getting back sasuke
timeskip
becomes medic and strong
defeats sasori
grows major determination

...then she gets kidnapped by a plant. its just a negative step for her character even if he is aktasuki. i would like to see a female character with some diginity. Sure tsunade is hokage but shes also "tits" "not on the same level as oro and jir" "lost to kabuto".

no more female kidnappings in manga for at least a year and a half, we all agree?
....good then lets go tell kishi and kubo and the rest

son_michael
02-11-2007, 01:29 AM
either way it would be bad for sakura, i mean lets examine her character

cries about sasuke
ties with ino-pig in chunin
cries about sasuke
cries about naruto not getting back sasuke
timeskip
becomes medic and strong
defeats sasori
grows major determination

...then she gets kidnapped by a plant. its just a negative step for her character even if he is aktasuki. i would like to see a female character with some diginity. Sure tsunade is hokage but shes also "tits" "not on the same level as oro and jir" "lost to kabuto".

no more female kidnappings in manga for at least a year and a half, we all agree?

well I dont think it would downgrade her character at all

Zetsu is an S class ninja in akatsuki and a master at stealth...it would be completley understandable for sakura to get knocked out form behind in a lightning quick way

just because zetsu is a guy[well I think lol} dosen't meanomg sakura obviously lost because kishi is racist against women

it just means sakura was outsmarted and knocked out by a better Ninja..that is in no way downgrading to her character

sorry but I dont share your sentiments at all..I think kidnapping sakura to lure out Naruto is a great idea on akatsuki's part

the only plausible 1 if they want to atatck Konoha IMO

though I will agree that the current rescue arc in bleach is really stupid{so far}

Canute87
02-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Zetsu Might just Kidnap Konohamaru's team.

son_michael
02-11-2007, 01:34 AM
Zetsu Might just Kidnap Konohamaru's team.

I actually thought about Konohamaru getting kidnapped too but to progress the romance between Naruto and sakura I opted for sakurasmile-big

but even the romance part aside..Sakura is till a better choice to kidnap than konohamaru{Naruto and her are really close..whether its romantically or not}

mootz
02-11-2007, 01:39 AM
well I dont think it would downgrade her character at all

Zetsu is an S class ninja in akatsuki and a master at stealth...it would be completley understandable for sakura to get knocked out form behind in a lightning quick way

just because zetsu is a guy[well I think lol} dosen't meanomg sakura obviously lost because kishi is racist against women

it just means sakura was outsmarted and knocked out by a better Ninja..that is in no way downgrading to her character

sorry but I dont share your sentiments at all..I think kidnapping sakura to lure out Naruto is a great idea on akatsuki's part

though I will agree that the current rescue arc in bleach is really stupid{so far}

sakura talks about not being in the way and helping bring back sasuke and becoming a equal and stuff. I know zetsu could probably take kakashi if he wanted as he will be in the hosiptal pretty soon cause he is S rank super nin but if its sakura she is the damisel in distress again.

I know its not really fair against zetsu but you got to see what im trying to say. i see your point as well just dont wanna see her percieved as weak again. Cause we both know thats what the threads will be about how sakura caused naruto to lose the 9 tails or whatever happens

Chee
02-11-2007, 01:42 AM
Sounds too cliche, or something out of fanfiction.

son_michael
02-11-2007, 01:56 AM
sakura talks about not being in the way and helping bring back sasuke and becoming a equal and stuff. I know zetsu could probably take kakashi if he wanted as he will be in the hosiptal pretty soon cause he is S rank super nin but if its sakura she is the damisel in distress again.

I know its not really fair against zetsu but you got to see what im trying to say. i see your point as well just dont wanna see her percieved as weak again. Cause we both know thats what the threads will be about how sakura caused naruto to lose the 9 tails or whatever happens

I see your point as well

unfortunatley with every cool thing that happens...a fan will have a negative comment

well we just have to wait and sse what kishimotto does

mootz
02-11-2007, 01:58 AM
I see your point as well

unfortunatley with every cool thing that happens...a fan will have a negative comment

i agree with what you are saying. personally the weirdest coolest thing i think that could happen is if kishi made rin the Al cause i have been saying she is for a while now and most people just think its a joke :P

son_michael
02-11-2007, 02:02 AM
i agree with what you are saying. personally the weirdest coolest thing i think that could happen is if kishi made rin the Al cause i have been saying she is for a while now and most people just think its a joke :P

if anything Rin should be the blue aired akatsuki...not the leader

Rue
02-11-2007, 02:08 AM
I hope him good luck with that...Sakura complains too much :oh

dummy plug
02-11-2007, 02:20 AM
possible, but highly improbable...zetsu doesnt stoop to such lowly acts like kidnapping...:oh

Canute87
02-11-2007, 02:20 AM
I see your point as well

He'll probably introduce a new character who naruto gets attach to and have the akatsuki capture that person. or they'll wait until naruto meetrs up with orochimaru again and tire himself out. That way they kill two birds with one kunai.

Tyrannos
02-11-2007, 02:46 AM
It may be cliche' but it could honestly work. If Kishi does it right, he could really have some humor in it as well as Zetsu and Tobi being beat up by Sakura. :P

And I had a similar idea, that the Blue-Hair seduces Naruto out of Konoha and ends up capturing him. This leaves the others needing to search for Naruto.

In this idea, if (i said IF) the BH ends up being Naruto's Mother, it would really make the story interesting. You have an emotional reunion, the past is revealed, and right before the Kyuubi is extracted, BH pulls a Darth Vader and saves Naruto's live.

Wonder what Kishi has instore for us.

son_michael
02-11-2007, 02:53 AM
It may be cliche' but it could honestly work. If Kishi does it right, he could really have some humor in it as well as Zetsu and Tobi being beat up by Sakura. :P

agreed:)

And I had a similar idea, that the Blue-Hair seduces Naruto out of Konoha and ends up capturing him. This leaves the others needing to search for Naruto.

In this idea, if (i said IF) the BH ends up being Naruto's Mother, it would really make the story interesting. You have an emotional reunion, the past is revealed, and right before the Kyuubi is extracted, BH pulls a Darth Vader and saves Naruto's live.

Wonder what Kishi has instore for us.

lol wow and someone said my theory sounded like fan fiction...LOL

honestly though it would be horrible for Naruto to be seduced by his mother.. and why would Naruto get seduced anyway?

with my theory Naruto has a reason to rescue Sakura and we also have a reason how someone like zetsu could sneak into konoha and kidnap her

though I do think that if blue hair was Naruto's mom that it would be cool for them to fight and get in close moments so they could have an emotional reunion of sorts

but I dont believe blue hair is related to Naruto in anyway...but if she was then what I just said would be cool

Tyrannos
02-11-2007, 03:00 AM
LOL sorry you misunderstood me on that part. It was like two different versions.

If BH=Naruto's Mom, then he obviously is not seduced but instead lures Naruto away.

If BH =/= Naruto's Mom, then she could seduce him. :P

son_michael
02-11-2007, 03:09 AM
LOL sorry you misunderstood me on that part. It was like two different versions.

If BH=Naruto's Mom, then he obviously is not seduced but instead lures Naruto away.

If BH =/= Naruto's Mom, then she could seduce him. :P

LOL

I was like:huh :huh :huh :huh

LOL:laugh

naruto_uzumaki4563
02-11-2007, 05:58 AM
that might happen and that may b how the akatsuki got 2 itachi

Yakuza
02-11-2007, 07:07 AM
nice one mate.... it would actually be cool....
Zetsu rocks!!!! (not a fanboy..... don't worry.....)
i wanna see Zetsu fight, he looks so good.....

Uzumaki
02-11-2007, 07:11 AM
And while zetsus kidnapping sakura narutos makin out with hinata lmfao jk

Im a naruhina fan, but thats far too silly :notrust

Sounds like a cool Theory.

:oh

-Demian-
02-11-2007, 07:30 AM
I bet kishi is reading bleach and avoids the story's getting similar, but who knows....perhaps all that coffee will take its toll :P

~*~Uzumaki Naruto~*~
02-11-2007, 07:44 AM
that would be good for the story

Uzumaki_Nish
02-11-2007, 09:01 AM
how can zetsu kidnap sakura alone. don't 4get shes as strong as tsunade.

naruto_uzumaki4563
02-11-2007, 09:16 AM

she may b as strong as tsunade but she isnt as skilled as tsunade

02-11-2007, 09:20 AM

obviously akatsuki wouldn't just attack konoha...because obviously it would be a Deathtrap for them see my post on this page for more information on why it would be a death trap (http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=181434&page=2)

Zetsu will use his stealth ninja ways and infiltrate konoha..there he will spy on Naruto and learn Naruto has a special relationship with sakura, he will kidnap Sakura and force Naruto to go after them...Tsunade will send Shikimaru,Naruto and kakashi after her

and thus akatsuki will automatically get the home field advantage and deal with Konoha there own way

thoughts?
This has zero chance of happening.
That plot is way too lame and reminds me of a shoujo-like manga, and I hate Sakura being a damsel in distress.

kubik
02-11-2007, 09:22 AM
:huh

I doubt it. Too cliched and if he would be able to kidnap Saku he should be able to do the same with Naruto.

AmiChi
02-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Uh, just no. How do people even come up with stuff like this when they read the manga ?

Sakura has went through a lot of character development during the manga and has proven herself to be able to exist and fight on her own now. She doesn't have to rely on her teammates all the time anymore as she did in part 1. Sakura has grown from "useless girl that only causes trouble/stands there and watches" to "young independent lady who can defend herself". It was a major part of her character development to realize that she did nothing back then, thus decided to train under Tsunade.

With help of Chiyo, Sakura took down Sasori, who was definitely one of the strongest Akatsuki members. She also saved the poisoned Kankurou.

But now comes the most important thing:
Sakura promised to herself to save Naruto and Sasuke both this time. It's her goal.

The major point here is: She is the one who finally wants to save, not to be the one to be saved again. This is why your theory doesn't make sense. It goes against Sakura's theme.

Sakura realized at the end of part 1 that she couldn't do anything to bring Sasuke back herself. She realized that she was useless and saw how Naruto gave everything to bring back Sasuke while she just stood there almost pathetic, cried and begged him to do what she wasn't capable of. That was when she changed. She doesn't want to be useless anymore, her goal has become to save and protect the persons precious to her, she's determined to fulfill what she has promised to herself.

What I am trying to say is, by Sakura being kidnapped and have to be rescued by Naruto once again in this manga, it wouldn't just totally ruin her theme, it also would prove that her progress was a complete waste.

And no, Zetsu being an S-rank criminal doesn't justify anything.
By the way, it's more likely that Zetsu would eat Sakura rather than kidnap her if he was to get her anyway.

And to counter your statement of:

First off, Akatsuki doesn't want to attack Konoha. Which manga have you been reading ? They are after the Jins' so far to complete the way to their goal step by step and that's all.

Secondly, they don't need to kidnap Sakura in order to capture Naruto. Quite ridiculous of you to call that the "only plausible way". They are an organisation of S-rank criminals with mad fighting skills. Why sink on such a low level as kidnapping :huh ?

You know, they could just send Itachi and Kisame to capture Naruto like they did last time.

Quite honestly, your theory sounds like a fanfiction and I would lose a big chunk of my respect for Kishi if he came up with something as clichéd for a plot as this. Fortunately, I know that this luckily isn't going to happen.

Jin-E
02-11-2007, 10:20 AM

obviously akatsuki wouldn't just attack konoha...because obviously it would be a Deathtrap for them see my post on this page for more information on why it would be a death trap (http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=181434&page=2)

thoughts?

If he managed to get inside the Village then why shouldnt he just take the easy route and kidnap Naruto instead of doing it so complicated ?

Yakuza
02-11-2007, 10:21 AM

im pretty sure he can manage her alone without a porblem.....

we assume he is one of the strongest akatsukis.....

Castitas Lilium
02-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Yes yes.

And then Zetsu will give her to Itachi and Sakura will offer to heal Itachi's eyes (LOL@BLINDTACHI) and in return he'll do something that'll help them get Sasuke back.

After that the story will turn into a ItaSakuSasu hentai.

Just like in the fanfiction.

son_michael
02-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Sakura has went through a lot of character development during the manga and has proven herself to be able to exist and fight on her own now. She doesn't have to rely on her teammates all the time anymore as she did in part 1. Sakura has grown from "useless girl that only causes trouble/stands there and watches" to "young independent lady who can defend herself". It was a major part of her character development to realize that she did nothing back then, thus decided to train under Tsunade.

But now comes the most important thing:
Sakura promised to herself to save Naruto and Sasuke both this time. It's her goal.

The major point here is: She is the one who finally wants to save, not to be the one to be saved again. This is why your theory doesn't make sense. It goes against Sakura's theme.

Sakura realized at the end of part 1 that she couldn't do anything to bring Sasuke back herself. She realized that she was useless and saw how Naruto gave everything to bring back Sasuke while she just stood there almost pathetic, cried and begged him to do what she wasn't capable of. That was when she changed. She doesn't want to be useless anymore, her goal has become to save and protect the persons precious to her, she's determined to fulfill what she has promised to herself.

What I am trying to say is, by Sakura being kidnapped and have to be rescued by Naruto once again in this manga, it wouldn't just totally ruin her theme, it also would prove that her progress was a complete waste.

I think I got the point the first 3 paragraphs lol

you make a very good argument, I didn't really thinka about sakura's theme and whatnot...I just thought losing to an akatsuki wouldn't hurt her character..and its not like I said she would lose in a fight but rather get jumped from behind by the master of stealth

And no, Zetsu being an S-rank criminal doesn't justify anything.
By the way, it's more likely that Zetsu would eat Sakura rather than kidnap her if he was to get her anyway.

well eating Sakura wouldn't make Naruto go after her...

And to counter your statement of:

First off, Akatsuki doesn't want to attack Konoha. Which manga have you been reading ? They are after the Jins' so far to complete the way to their goal step by step and that's all.

see...I love the line"which Manga have you been reading?" because let me ask you...which thread have you been reading? I didn't say they want to attack Konoha...I said IF they want revenge for the loss of kakuzu and Hidan then the only way to do so would be to lure Naruto out of konoha....Big difference my friend

Secondly, they don't need to kidnap Sakura in order to capture Naruto. Quite ridiculous of you to call that the "only plausible way". They are an organisation of S-rank criminals with mad fighting skills. Why sink on such a low level as kidnapping :huh ?

there is a link in my first post and on page 2 of that thread you will see a great explanation as to why attacking Konoha is retarted

so yeah the only plausible way to get revenge or rather take out the immediate threat of Naruto..would be to lure him away from the village because otherwise Akatsuki would be commiting suicide and entering a Death trap

You know, they could just send Itachi and Kisame to capture Naruto like they did last time.

no they cant, Naruto wont be as easy as last time and Jiraiya is sure to join him...as well as Tsunade sending for asistance from the sand ect ect

its gonna take more than just Itachi and Kisame

Quite honestly, your theory sounds like a fanfiction and I would lose a big chunk of my respect for Kishi if he came up with something as clichéd for a plot as this. Fortunately, I know that this luckily isn't going to happen.

Quite honestly you could have been nicer with your oppinion, I assure you that I read the same Manga as you and I honestly dont see how anything I said could be interpreted as fanfiction

If he managed to get inside the Village then why shouldnt he just take the easy route and kidnap Naruto instead of doing it so complicated ?

because that would be a horrible plot...naruto gets captured silently and then he gets killed..it would destroy the story

besides Naruto is strong enought to fight akatsuki...he shouldn't lose to zetsu

DarkLordOfKichiku
02-11-2007, 12:26 PM

Well, that was before, this is now. They attacked the Sand to get Gaara, so do you think they'd go any less far to get Naruto? :huh
I'd say that before, it made sense that they didn't want to incur the wrath of the Great Shinobi villages, because that things would have been much more troublesome if the villages had decided to treat akatsuki with hostility and sought to destroy them so early on. But now things are changing for them; the Sand and Konoha has already declared both of them enemies among other thigns, so it makes less sense by now to think that they "wouldn't want to attack one of the Great Shinobi villages", sorta.

Becaue that they value their own lives, perhaps? Sure, there's always Kisame and Itachi, who are bound to come after Naruto sometime and who to boot are his "natural enemies" (Kisame who can neutralize Naruto's big chakra advantage and Itachi who is a master of Genjutsu and a very strong ninja ninja). Still, should they fail and lose perhaps Kisame in the proccess, then might they not decide that it's wiser to use a method which doesn't involve them having fightning him but him giving himself over to them of his own free will?

That being said... The idea is cliche and probably not THAT likely to happen. Still, it isn't like the event itself, were it ever to happen, wouldn't make sense. And it's true enough that often enough, the female main character in shonen manga ends up as the damsel in distress :oh.
Sure, there's Sakura's theme to consider, but it isn't like it is all-deciding. Each character have their own theme and purposes, yes - but there has been times when they've sort of failed in those - but risen and wowed to try again. So... *shrugs*.

hex-kunai-sensei
02-11-2007, 01:20 PM
if anyone they would kidnap hinata.it could shed more on her narubond, show how stronger she is(once shes gets resuced). and butsthe byakugan (SP) at risk. and team 7 can shine. so naruto kiba/shino and neji witgh possible kurenai or even her father.

and it wouldnt down her theme because she often fails and when naruto is in danger she would kickass and make up for earlyer(SP) for getting captured.
and something about the branch fued could come from here too.

Chieri Blossom
02-11-2007, 01:54 PM
I actually took this thread seriously for a sec but then I realized that almost all of the posts consist of pairing-nerds who want the female part of their favorite couple to be kidnapped for the sole reason that the male part becomes "prince charming" then and goes to rescue his "beloved one out of the arms of zeh ebil, rawr".

Of course it all serves the one and only purpose to lead to clichéd romance (totally inappropriate for this kind of manga, but who cares ?) and a lot of mushy stuff afterwards and meanwhile.

Okay...

:huh

Excuse me...
*out before puking*

PS: Advice of the week: Read a shoujo manga. Seriously.

son_michael
02-11-2007, 05:21 PM
if anyone they would kidnap hinata.it could shed more on her narubond, show how stronger she is(once shes gets resuced). and butsthe byakugan (SP) at risk. and team 7 can shine. so naruto kiba/shino and neji witgh possible kurenai or even her father.

and it wouldnt down her theme because she often fails and when naruto is in danger she would kickass and make up for earlyer(SP) for getting captured.
and something about the branch fued could come from here too.

all I have to say is

:cry :cry :cry

[COLOR="Indigo"]I actually took this thread seriously for a sec but then I realized that almost all of the posts consist of pairing-nerds who want the female part of their favorite couple to be kidnapped for the sole reason that the male part becomes "prince charming" then and goes to rescue his "beloved one out of the arms of zeh ebil, rawr". COLOR]

so because of 1 fan post about Hinata you automatically screw the whole thing? pfft lame:notrust

I assure you the bulk of this thread is damm serious...Sakura would be a great choice to kidnap IMO because whether Naruto and her have a thing or not..THEY ARE GOOD FREINDS and they do have a bond,thats why it would make sense to kidnap her instead of someone else

maybe someone like Konohamaru could be kidnapped instead because Naruto's friends with the little tike... but you get the idea here or do you? I wonder if you even read any of my post before passing judgment on my thread

Almaseti
02-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Zetsu isn't the one assigned to get kyuubi, Itachi is.

Art
02-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Just thought you should all think of something...

In Kakashi Gaiden, Rin was captured by Rock Nin, with Obito going after her and Kakashi staying, yada yada yada. Since Kishimoto likes to make alot of references to the past, what's stopping him from pulling something similiar? I could see Sai or Sasuke dying in a similiar fashion Obito did, saving Rin/Sakura. Just throwing out some references in the air.

Yakuza
02-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Zetsu isn't the one assigned to get kyuubi, Itachi is.

Sakura ain't the Kyuubi! :wink

kubik
02-12-2007, 10:54 AM
In Kakashi Gaiden, Rin was captured by Rock Nin, with Obito going after her and Kakashi staying, yada yada yada. Since Kishimoto likes to make alot of references to the past, what's stopping him from pulling something similiar? I could see Sai or Sasuke dying in a similiar fashion Obito did, saving Rin/Sakura. Just throwing out some references in the air.
That makes Naruto/Obito death more propable then Sasuke/Kakashi :P

anto
02-12-2007, 02:44 PM
heh zetsu would kidnapp sakura? why not. but i believe it could happen sooner. think about it....

why did kishi send sku & sai to help shika who was pwning hidan? what if the true purpose of kishi was to make them meet zetsu or any reinforcement from akatsuki... could be fun.

shika come back.

the others: where are saku & sai?:
shika: hmmmm?
kakashi what the...! yamato! naruto! HURRY!!

already too late! too bad

gabzilla
02-12-2007, 05:44 PM

:lmao x 100000000000000000

I hope him good luck with that...Sakura complains too much :oh

LOL I imagine he would return her on his own.

As for the OP question. I hope not. Not only its cliched (and overdone and blah blah blah) its boring and predictable.

Besides, Naruto is too busy rescuing his damsel in distress Sasuke to worry about a second one.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum