Who can/cannot beat The Anti -Monitor?

Comic Book Guy
01-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Omnipotents and nigh-omnipotents.

And Anti-Monitor at which stage of COIE?

Timur Lane
01-01-2007, 06:14 PM
And Anti-Monitor at which stage of COIE?

The last stages i guess, i dont remember that much about him. But i remember that he had a bit weaker first form(the picture)

Comic Book Guy
01-01-2007, 06:16 PM
No, that was his first 'shell'.

When Supergirl ruptured the shell, Anti-Monitor had to build himself a new one.

AM was at its most powerful arguably at the beginning of time, prior confronting the Spectre.

kenpachibankai
01-01-2007, 06:29 PM
I don't know who he is, but would like some info on him.(he looks awesome.) Untill I get more info I'll stand behind the highest level: Bastard!!, Dark Stalkers, Slayers, and Tenchi Muyo characters.

Timur Lane
01-01-2007, 06:35 PM
I don't know who he is, but would like some info on him.(he looks awesome.) Untill I get more info I'll stand behind the highest level: Bastard!!, Dark Stalkers, Slayers, and Tenchi Muyo characters.

Heres some info on him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Monitor

Vicious
01-01-2007, 10:07 PM
who can beat him:
*ZeedMillenniummon
*Moon=Millenniummon, physical attacks dont work on him, because hes a spirit digimon.
*chousins

Who cant beat him
*DBZ characters
*lots of ppl. lol

inconclusive:
*Pyron
*Jedah
*Dark Shcneider

Suzumebachi
01-01-2007, 10:08 PM
How about Luna Inverse?

omg laser pew pew!
01-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Lots of people cannot beat him

Endless Mike
01-02-2007, 12:33 AM
I believe that it was stated that the Spectre could beat him, but he lost because for some reason he didn't try hard enough.

Comic Book Guy
01-02-2007, 12:41 AM
That could be after the time encounter, but Spectre was unavailable, since he was in a coma.

kenpachibankai
01-02-2007, 01:50 AM
I've Done research on him. I'm backing Majin DS in this one. Also Pyron, and maybe Valgaav merged w/ Darkstar.

Vicious
01-02-2007, 01:56 AM
^but we dont know how powerful pyron was in his orginal form. and his depowered form would lose badly.

Kuya
01-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Disney's Genie

kenpachibankai
01-02-2007, 02:04 AM
^but we dont know how powerful pyron was in his orginal form. and his depowered form would lose badly.

I know the Guy would have Super-buttsecks with the depowered Pyron. But I thought that the orriginal Pyron was basicly a Galactus clone who would destroy planets by touching them, could manipulate space-time, and could throw down entire galaxies...If so then he takes this.

Suzumebachi
01-02-2007, 02:31 AM
How about Luna Inverse?

Yeah, how about Luna Inverse?

kenpachibankai
01-02-2007, 02:32 AM
Yeah, how about Luna Inverse?

Lina w/gigaslave FTW!

Suzumebachi
01-02-2007, 02:41 AM
I said Luna Inverse. Lina's sister.

Endless Mike
01-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Destroying galaxies likely wouldn't cut it, the Anti - Monitor was destroying entire universes.

Rice Ball
01-02-2007, 05:37 AM
Yeah but he was destroyed meny times by Physical attacks alot weaker than 'Universal Busters'. (Barry Allen and Supergirl both destroyed his outer shell forcing him to retreat)

Wasn't he finally finished by being punched into a Supernova by Superman?Galactus creates supernova's and walks inside them...

Anti Montior can do crazy shit to universes but when confronted in a fight, he mostly gets owned.

I'd say Galactus level should beat him and finish him with little issue, Surfer level should be able to destroy his shell forcing him to retreat.

Endless Mike
01-02-2007, 05:41 AM
Destroying his armor doesn't really kill him, just releases the energy being inside of him. He was defeated after absorbing the power from multiple universes and using it to defeat the Spectre (he was severely weakened from that battle), then he was hit by more attacks, and finally blasted by Darkseid's Omega Effect (the uber Pre - Crisis version), and sent flying into a star, but his head survived and attacked and he was killed when Superman (PC power levels) punched his head and it exploded.

Zaelapolopollo
01-02-2007, 05:47 AM
I've head the attack wasn't actually an Omega Effect.

Rice Ball
01-02-2007, 05:51 AM
Every time his armour was destroyed he was weakened. And if an average character like Flash or Supergirl can do it, Someone like Galactus or Surfer shouldn't have too much trouble with him.

Endless Mike
01-02-2007, 06:07 AM
I've head the attack wasn't actually an Omega Effect.

It was. Darkseid just used his technology to project it through Alexander Luthor's eyes instead of his own.

01-02-2007, 06:13 AM
Anti Monitor would only destroy the Mutli-verse of the 3rd dimension, leaving the 5th unharmed.

But:
DC: Anyone above Mxyztplk should be able to defeat him at his prime.
Marvel: Abraxas and above.
Anime/Manga: ZeedMillenniumon and above.

Rice Ball
01-02-2007, 06:20 AM
Do you think he'd be able to out power the infinity gauntlet?

Endless Mike
01-02-2007, 06:27 AM

Absolutely not.

01-02-2007, 08:16 AM

It was universal, but no one except the Living Tribunal could do anything about it.

And with the gems you can enter other universes (Adam using the soul gem to enter the univers Thanos with the Heart have destroyed, and entering the universe he created with the CC's)

So in power he's greater, but Thanos can never be Multiversal.

Rice Ball
01-02-2007, 08:33 AM
All that really counts is the power.
Being Multiversal doesn't automatically mean A>B
For example there was no way Adam Warlock could have beat Thanos +HOTU dispite being a multiversal being.

The Anti-Monitor was very strong when he faught against The Spectre, the spectre also had all of DC's mages channeling power into him. I was wondering if Spectre at that time was more powerful than Eternity.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum