Super Sonic vs Goku? Whos faster?

Giovanni Rild
11-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Anybody who says Goku is a jackass fanboy. Super Sonic has no upper limit on his speed

Thanatos
11-24-2006, 11:47 PM
Super Sonic has theoretically unlimited control over time and space... this could very easily be used to slow or freeze time, making his speed limitless.

FTR, Goku is leagues above regular Sonic, but would lose thoroughly against Super Sonic.

Shinkirou
11-24-2006, 11:51 PM
Awww, you guys beat me to it. :cry

jplaya2023
11-25-2006, 12:23 AM
Linear travel super sonic is faster.

Battle speed its goku

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Linear travel super sonic is faster.

Battle speed its goku

Wrong again. Super Sonic is just plain faster

jplaya2023
11-25-2006, 12:35 AM
Wrong again. Super Sonic is just plain faster

in linear travel yes

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 12:36 AM
in linear travel yes

No. He's faster than Kakarot in every aspect of speed.

atom
11-25-2006, 12:40 AM
LMAO

Hedgehogs > Carrots

NUFF SAID!

And don't get me started on SS Prime (AKA SS with Emeralds). He would rape Goku.

jplaya2023
11-25-2006, 12:40 AM
No. He's faster than Kakarot in every aspect of speed.

I doubt it, but if u could post some scans of super sonic in action fighting.

Thanks

Kisame
11-25-2006, 12:41 AM
im have to go with bulma.

She slept with vegeta even tho he was the worlds mortal enemy like 3 weeks ago.

Now thats fast.

Keollyn
11-25-2006, 12:42 AM
im have to go with bulma.

She slept with vegeta even tho he was the worlds mortal enemy like 3 weeks ago.

Now thats fast.

That's it. Thread over.

atom
11-25-2006, 12:43 AM

Thanks
Wait a second then. *Searches*

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 12:44 AM

Thanks

I don't need scans. Because this is common knowledge on the Battledomes.

Why do I have to argue the same shit over and over again because some fanboys don't want to concede?

Kisame
11-25-2006, 12:47 AM
because sonic is lame, and no one reads that lame ish.

Keollyn
11-25-2006, 12:49 AM
I don't need scans. Because this is common knowledge on the Battledomes.

That makes no sense. You don't have to post scans? And why is that?

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 12:53 AM
That makes no sense. You don't have to post scans? And why is that?

Because a long long time ago, I did this debate before with phemenol and jplaya2023 and other's like it.

As long as Goku is in it, they won't concede. So to hell with it.

let them think Goku can punch God and fly and fly at lightspeed.

Keollyn
11-25-2006, 12:59 AM
Woah there tiger. I just assumed you thought you can go off saying "Super Sonic can win and I don't have to prove it. So nya!"

I really don't care what you got between Jplaya and Phenomenol.

jplaya2023
11-25-2006, 01:04 AM
I don't need scans.

concession accepted

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 01:06 AM
Woah there tiger. I just assumed you thought you can go off saying "Super Sonic can win and I don't have to prove it. So nya!"

I really don't care what you got between Jplaya and Phenomenol.

Not many people care what the trolls do here. I proved it already so many times, they won't accept.

Chaos Control is the sole reason Goku doesn't have a chance. Plus Sonic has no speed cap. he can draw power from the emeralds to go faster.

The Chaos Emeralds has limitless power.

Archie Super and/or Hyper sonic is the fastest being in fiction. Why can't they prove their claims for once? stop being soft on them and getting mad when somebody slams them.

atom
11-25-2006, 01:08 AM
While i'm looking for a certain Sonic scan. Jplayer, you show me that Goku's short-mid distance travel speed is light speed.

jplaya2023
11-25-2006, 01:11 AM
While i'm looking for a certain Sonic scan. Jplayer, you show me that Goku's short-mid distance travel speed is light speed.

jplayer?????

*shrugs*

Kisame
11-25-2006, 01:12 AM
I have to agree with jplaya.

Super sonic is NOT common battle dome knowledge. Until you provide fighting speed scans cant argue against dbz which IS common knowledge.

Keollyn
11-25-2006, 01:13 AM
Archie Super and/or Hyper sonic is the fastest being in fiction. Why can't they prove their claims for once? stop being soft on them and getting mad when somebody slams them.

I'll assume this wasn't directed towards me...

Once again, you can't just say that he has no limit to his speed. That is not a feat. Hell, there are quite a few characters that have no limit... would it be right to say that they are equal to Sonic in speed if they haven't proven to be? No. Therefore, you must give examples, and not "Well he has no limit"

jplaya2023
11-25-2006, 01:14 AM
Chaos Control is the sole reason Goku doesn't have a chance. Plus Sonic has no speed cap. he can draw power from the emeralds to go faster.

The Chaos Emeralds has limitless power.

no limits fallacy

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 01:14 AM
I'll assume this wasn't directed towards me...

Once again, you can't just say that he has no limit to his speed. That is not a feat. Hell, there are quite a few characters that have no limit... would it be right to say that they are equal to Sonic in speed if they haven't proven to be? No. Therefore, you must give examples, and not "Well he has no limit"

People assume the same for Flash.

atom
11-25-2006, 01:15 AM
Dangit, how come Sonic scans are so hard to find -_-.

Also, if Goku could go faster then sound, his body would be destroyed from friction, and since Base Sonic can go faster then sound, there is no way he could beat super sonic.

Keollyn
11-25-2006, 01:20 AM
People assume the same for Flash.

You bail out by placing the subject on another character. Cute.

atom
Ok, its going to take me another hour to download (damn dial up), unless you want to spend 20 minutes making an account for this then its moot. It sends you spamasm!

Kisame
Also, if Goku could go faster then sound, his body would be destroyed from friction

Thats quite possibly the most retarded thing I have heard in all of the battledomeness.

And mind you there has been some crazy things.

Everyone knows manga != real life..

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Dangit, how come Sonic scans are so hard to find -_-.

Also, if Goku could go faster then sound, his body would be destroyed from friction, and since Base Sonic can go faster then sound, there is no way he could beat super sonic.

They think I'm bailing out. Where can I find any scan what so ever so I shut these fools up? You seem to know

Keollyn
11-25-2006, 01:25 AM
Look. Let me make it simple for you. Stop using "No-limit" as a feat. You can just POST what Sonic has done. You don't have to post scans or images. It would definitely be better than "He has no limit."

It's that simple.

Edit: And the reason why I'm making a big deal about it, is because you do this in almost EVERY Super Sonic thread.

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 01:30 AM
Look. Let me make it simple for you. Stop using "No-limit" as a feat. You can just POST what Sonic has done. You don't have to post scans or images. It would definitely be better than "He has no limit."

It's that simple.

Edit: And the reason why I'm making a big deal about it, is because you do this in almost EVERY Super Sonic thread.

I'm downloading scans now. You aren't saying shit to Jplaya about his non-existent proof. Edit: No Limit makes as much sense as hulk strength increasing with anger or other crap like that. So don't feed me that line.

atom
11-25-2006, 01:37 AM

Ah, thanks for saving me the trouble.

Basically,

Super Sonic made his way to the Zone's Planet Meridan and allied himself with the local crime kingpin, Lord Sidewinder, but turned on him the instant Sonic arrived, leading to a showdown between Sonic, the Chaotix Crew and Sidewinder's lackies all pitted against Super Sonic. It ended when the Omni-Viewer absorbed Super Sonic and used his space/time manipulation powers to freeze time, immobilizing both of them — and leaving Sonic with no way out of the Special Zone. Eventually, however, it transpired that the Omni-Viewer had merely reduced time to a crawl and that Super would emerge, and Sidewinder was trying to retrieve him (either directly or through Nack the Weasel) in order to control his powers. Sonic and co. sealed the Omni-Viewer in the Black Asteroid so that nobody could get to Super Sonic and that even if he escaped, he would be trapped but the plan failed.

Freeing himself from the Omni-Viewer, Super Sonic used his speed to move the asteroid towards Meridan, gathering his energy while within it. Once close enough it could be seen as a small sun, and upon eventual explosion it would generate a planet-wide electromagentic pulse, disabling all electronics — and so, Sonic had the Omni-Viewer transport the asteroid to Mobius, where the pulse swept the planet and deactivated all of Doctor Robotnik's computer systems and robots. With no defenses to protect him, Robotnik was finally deposed as ruler of Mobius. But Super Sonic, meanwhile, had lost all his energy in this act and became amnesiac, being taken in by two old-age pensioners.

Normally, Sonic moves until he reaches a limit, this limit is shown by when the blue 'streak' no longer appears, and is extremely implied by the comic (IE: Narrator: Sonic stops moving.. is Sonic at his limit?! Stay tuned next chapter!) and so on. But with Super Sonic, his 'streak' is never gone and he just keeps on going, eventually the Comic can't show him, because there needs to be a feeling that is really going fast, so they ditch the outline and just show a coloring thats blurred. Eventually though, the task that Super Sonic is trying to take has already been done, so he stops, then you see Super Sonic again (with his outline and such) then SS flys back to what he is trying to do.

PS: In Sonic the Comic, Super Sonic isn't a good guy. So the things he does aren't necessarily good, actually, alot of times he does more bad things then good. Super Sonic learns new abilites the longer hes like that, eventually he learns him to go anywhere by just looking at the place (Even though he could already do something similar) and he gets laser beams.. (out of his eyes) LASER BEAMS!! OMGZ

potential
11-25-2006, 01:46 AM
Can Goku even tag Super Sonic? would IT hurt? Can Super Sonic punches hurt Goku?

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 01:46 AM
Ah, thanks for saving me the trouble.

Basically,

Super Sonic made his way to the Zone's Planet Meridan and allied himself with the local crime kingpin, Lord Sidewinder, but turned on him the instant Sonic arrived, leading to a showdown between Sonic, the Chaotix Crew and Sidewinder's lackies all pitted against Super Sonic. It ended when the Omni-Viewer absorbed Super Sonic and used his space/time manipulation powers to freeze time, immobilizing both of them and leaving Sonic with no way out of the Special Zone. Eventually, however, it transpired that the Omni-Viewer had merely reduced time to a crawl and that Super would emerge, and Sidewinder was trying to retrieve him (either directly or through Nack the Weasel) in order to control his powers. Sonic and co. sealed the Omni-Viewer in the Black Asteroid so that nobody could get to Super Sonic and that even if he escaped, he would be trapped but the plan failed.

Freeing himself from the Omni-Viewer, Super Sonic used his speed to move the asteroid towards Meridan, gathering his energy while within it. Once close enough it could be seen as a small sun, and upon eventual explosion it would generate a planet-wide electromagentic pulse, disabling all electronics and so, Sonic had the Omni-Viewer transport the asteroid to Mobius, where the pulse swept the planet and deactivated all of Doctor Robotnik's computer systems and robots. With no defenses to protect him, Robotnik was finally deposed as ruler of Mobius. But Super Sonic, meanwhile, had lost all his energy in this act and became amnesiac, being taken in by two old-age pensioners.

Normally, Sonic moves until he reaches a limit, this limit is shown by when the blue 'streak' no longer appears, and is extremely implied by the comic (IE: Narrator: Sonic stops moving.. is Sonic at his limit?! Stay tuned next chapter!) and so on. But with Super Sonic, his 'streak' is never gone and he just keeps on going, eventually the Comic can't show him, because there needs to be a feeling that is really going fast, so they ditch the outline and just show a coloring thats blurred. Eventually though, the task that Super Sonic is trying to take has already been done, so he stops, then you see Super Sonic again (with his outline and such) then SS flys back to what he is trying to do.

PS: In Sonic the Comic, Super Sonic isn't a good guy. So the things he does aren't necessarily good, actually, alot of times he does more bad things then good. Super Sonic learns new abilites the longer hes like that, eventually he learns him to go anywhere by just looking at the place (Even though he could already do something similar) and he gets laser beams.. (out of his eyes) LASER BEAMS!! OMGZ

Those were the wrong scans you gave me. What Bijuukage typed backs up my claims.

Do you take issue with this?

atom
11-25-2006, 01:51 AM
Can Goku even tag Super Sonic? would IT hurt? Can Super Sonic punches hurt Goku?
Unforutunately, Sonic was never built around power. Always around speed, so probably, not.. however, SS could just simply build up momentum by running around and punch Goku.. which would... well.. the force of a couple times faster then light... yeah, it would hurt. If not utterly kill goku instantly.

Enclave
11-25-2006, 08:27 AM
I can't believe this is even argued.

Oh and even regular Sonic is capable of speeds surpassing Dragonball characters as he is capable of short bursts of light speed even without the emeralds.

Toffeeman
11-25-2006, 10:44 AM
In Sonic X, Super Sonic with the Chaos Emeralds was fighting Dark Oak and hundreds of other Metarex in space, and nailed every one of them in just a couple of seconds. Hows that for a speed feat?

Gohan
11-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Thats quite possibly the most retarded thing I have heard in all of the battledomeness.

And mind you there has been some crazy things.

Everyone knows manga != real life..

i couldn't agree more...

not to mention that goku's body isn't the average human body, hell his not even human...if a jet plane's body which was torn off by a 5000 power level nappa can survive sound speed, you think goku can??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

Endless Mike
11-25-2006, 03:13 PM
no limits fallacy

Coming from the guy who says

"Amaterasu burns through anything"

"No one can escape Tsukiyomi without a Sharingan"

"Nothing can escape Jiraiya's frog stomach jutsu"

"Majin Buu regenerates from anything"

etc.

jplaya2023
11-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Coming from the guy who says

"Amaterasu burns through anything"

stated in the databook

"No one can escape Tsukiyomi without a Sharingan"

stated in canon

"Nothing can escape Jiraiya's frog stomach jutsu"

stated in canon

"Majin Buu regenerates from anything"

pretty much so...

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 04:45 PM
pretty much so...

Jplaya. Databook doesn't cover other works of fiction

jplaya2023
11-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Jplaya. Databook doesn't cover other works of fiction

when did i say it did. It covers what i posted earleir

Toffeeman
11-25-2006, 05:18 PM

It does? Since when?

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 05:23 PM

Prove it to me.

potential
11-25-2006, 08:28 PM
IF Super Sonic cant hurt Goku its a draw

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 08:33 PM
IF Super Sonic cant hurt Goku its a draw

1. Super sonic can hurt Kakarot.

2. This is a race, not a fight

potential
11-25-2006, 10:25 PM
So youre telling me what my thread means now? http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/vq03/1162101644916hh4.jpg

Giovanni Rild
11-25-2006, 10:32 PM
So youre telling me what my thread means now? http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/vq03/1162101644916hh4.jpg

Your thread name
Super Sonic vs Goku? Whos faster?

Yeah I'm telling you

atom
11-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Lmao, so much confusion in this thread. Even though Goku, hes not faster then S.Sonic, anyone who thinks that is a tard.

Sasuke`
11-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Super Sonic has theoretically unlimited control over time and space... this could very easily be used to slow or freeze time, making his speed limitless.

FTR, Goku is leagues above regular Sonic, but would lose thoroughly against Super Sonic.

100% Agreed. Super Sonic>Goku>Sonic.

Bullet
11-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Here's an episode from Sonic X (I tried to find the episode where Sonic survives being in a black hole, but youtube doesn't have it). Sonic and Shadow pull off some pretty good feats, I don't know how fast they where going, but it was still fast the way they were moving around.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wba0yMaEEc8

Enjoy!

Bender
11-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Alright, after that clip It can be easily said that Super Sonic is stronger then Goku. Sorry G but it looks like you got knocked the fuck out!

Toffeeman
11-26-2006, 06:11 PM
I tried to look for a clip of the 100's (1000's?) of Metarex gettin pwnd in seconds, but it doesn't appear to be on Youtube. Shame.

Kinjishi
11-26-2006, 06:17 PM
In terms of foot speed, super sonic is probably faster.

In a fight, Goku drowns SS and kills him.

Giovanni Rild
11-26-2006, 08:15 PM
In terms of foot speed, super sonic is probably faster.

In a fight, Goku drowns SS and kills him.

Nope. SS rips him a new one. He Chaos Controls him into outer space, Kakarot dies. That simple

Orion
11-26-2006, 08:16 PM
^^on a rare occasion i would have to agree with illuminati chaos control is way to much for goku...he would never touch super sonic anyways,sonic much to fast.

Giovanni Rild
11-26-2006, 08:19 PM
^^on a rare occasion i would have to agree with illuminati chaos control is way to much for goku...he would never touch super sonic anyways,sonic much to fast.

You better agree with me. It'd be foolish not to regarding Game Sonicverse

Orion
11-26-2006, 08:20 PM
^^lol,im just wondering how this has gone on for 3 pages i mean,goku would never ever touch super sonic.

Giovanni Rild
11-26-2006, 08:22 PM
^^lol,im just wondering how this has gone on for 3 pages i mean,goku would never ever touch super sonic.

Because I defended Super Sonic, making him automatically lose

Hitotsumami
11-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah, of course. When Illuminati says something, it automatically creates someone else who tries to disprove what he/she says.

But that makes the threads interesting. ^_^

potential
11-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Can Super Sonic Physicallly hurt goku. WTF is sending Goku into outerspace going to do. oku justs It right back to Earth

Giovanni Rild
11-26-2006, 10:26 PM
Can Super Sonic Physicallly hurt goku. WTF is sending Goku into outerspace going to do. oku justs It right back to Earth

Decompression, Kakarot's head will bust like a grape. And Super Sonic would smear Goku like he was a damn fly with a multi-lightspeed attack

Toffeeman
11-27-2006, 02:52 AM
WTF is sending Goku into outerspace going to do.

Uhh.. kill him? :huh

SoulTaker
11-27-2006, 04:10 AM

I'm not sure if I'm remebering this correctly so someone should correct me if I'm wrong,but Super Sonic punches colliding with those of Hyper Knuckles were able to rip holes in the space-time continuum,and destroy whole zones which are the size of a universe.So yea he should be able to hurt him.

Zouri
11-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Dudes, let's face it. Super Sonic can beat Goku in a race or a fight. He simply has to use Chaos Control and he will either:
a) Slow Time
B) Stop Time
C) Teleport Himself
D) Teleprot Someone Else

All Super Sonic has to do is move Goku into space and it is over.

Hell, it only takes 2 people at base level using Chaos Control to travel through time.

kaiserthe3rd
11-27-2006, 11:28 PM
But if goku used instant transmission...

Toffeeman
11-28-2006, 02:48 PM
But if goku used instant transmission...

.... then?

11-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Let's see ...
Super Sonic:
Invulnerable to any kind of damage.
Speed without limitations.
Can control time.
Can alter reality.

Gokou.
Have gotten the crap beaten ou of him so many times I've lost count.
Speed's limited.
Cannot control nor alter anything, at least not anything that would help him in this battle.

Endless Mike
11-28-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm pretty sure he can control his own body, mind, and ki.

11-28-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm pretty sure he can control his own body, mind, and ki.

at least not anything that would help him in this battle.

At least read the entire post ...

Endless Mike
11-28-2006, 03:16 PM
You deny those things would help him?

He wouldn't win, but he would certainly do better than he would if he was just a vegetable who couldn't even think or control his own body.

11-28-2006, 03:22 PM
You deny those things would help him?

He wouldn't win, but he would certainly do better than he would if he was just a vegetable who couldn't even think or control his own body.

Actually he wouldent ... The battle would be over directly after it started ...
Chaos control ... He's a vegetable anyways ...
Have you read the Sonic comic's ... they're pretty lame, but S Sonic have some feat's ...

Endless Mike
11-28-2006, 03:35 PM
I already said that Goku would lose..... just that with control of his faculties he would at least have a chance to attempt to defend himself.

11-28-2006, 03:39 PM
I already said that Goku would lose..... just that with control of his faculties he would at least have a chance to attempt to defend himself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Chaos control!
He'll turn into a vegetable anyways ...

Endless Mike
11-28-2006, 03:56 PM
I never said he would win, merely that he wouldn't be completely defenseless.

Karin Maaka
11-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I'm on the side of Super Sonic here.

He's faster than the speed of sound, and with the chaos emeralds (since he HAS to have all seven with him in order to be Super Sonic in the first place) he could simply freeze time and teleport Goku into space (because Goku can't survive in space, but Super Sonic can, as evidenced by quite a few Sonic games and the anime).

Speedwise, Super Sonic is definitely faster than Goku. :P

Jeebus, imagine HYPER SONIC Vs. Goku. It'd be over in a second. o_o

11-28-2006, 04:08 PM
I never said he would win, merely that he wouldn't be completely defenseless.

Chaos control, time freezes. Now how would Gokou defend himself, when time is frozen?

Endless Mike
11-28-2006, 05:43 PM
He wouldn't, yet he could attempt to do so before....

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum