Blood type affects your attitude!

Sirexais
08-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Well, then they have that wrong. My blood type is "O" and I am definitely not very nice at all.

Caustic
08-31-2006, 10:35 PM
So, I guess Blood Type B are cold and emotionless people, with no personality traits? :omg :omg

This would probably be more helpful if I knew my Blood Type. Although, looking at the list, I can't say that I really fit into any of the given personality descriptions.

..Well, maybe I'm an O. I doubt it, though.

Kisame
08-31-2006, 10:38 PM
I read that in naruto ,go figure

vanh
08-31-2006, 10:42 PM
I don't want to believe in this . I have blood type B . And according to others say, people who have blood type B are stubborn, indifferent, bad-tempered . Am I that bad? nah.

Ikari Shinji
08-31-2006, 11:33 PM
O type isn't jumpy, it's laid back and carefree, and I'm an O

hoshika
08-31-2006, 11:36 PM
You know that is full of bullshit.

Some Japanese believe in it so much that they don't hire people with AB blood because they believe in all that stupid crap.

D: LAWLZ BLOOD AFFECTS YOUR PERSONALITY!!!11!!!

No, its actually something in your brain that controls your personality.

-{BioShock}-
08-31-2006, 11:37 PM
What be this sorcery? I'm not sure if I can believe it but what the hell, I'll go with the crowd. But how come theres no blood type for a straight up a**hole?

Yukimura
08-31-2006, 11:39 PM
From what I comprehend from various sources:

A: Strict, upright, follows-the-rules
B: Outgoing, genki, short-tempered
O: Nice overall, happy, dependable
AB: Eccentric, quiet, sensitive

Responding to ~*Naruto above...a**hole personality would probably be either B or AB. Sasuke and Itachi are both AB, haha :o

Flower
09-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Disprove this with 1 simple bit of logic.

Not everyone with the same blood type has the same personality.

WOW, DONE. EASY. NO NEED TO BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE! It doesn't determine jack beyond what blood type you'll need if you get a blood transfusion.

kire
09-01-2006, 02:56 PM
im not sure what my type is, i know its either a or b or ab..but from the description, if it is true, i should be ab:headscrat

That NOS Guy
09-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Where exactly is the study that backs this again?

troublesum-chan
09-01-2006, 03:25 PM
are you sure those personality types are correct?

i remember reading this study and thinking it might have some sense in it...but maybe i remembered wrong...

really, horoscopes and things of that nature that "predetermine" your personality are pure BS, plain and simple. I mean, think about the chinese zodiac. According to that, EVERYONE whos your age should share the ame characteristic personality, and we all know THATS not true.

and especially the ones in magazines...you could pick anyone of those signs and read it and it would be equally true (or more accurately, equally as false) as another when applied to yourself. My friend who used to wear a uniform to school until he was in HIGHSCHOOL got a horoscope that told him what a fashionista he was and how he should be ready for all the people who would soon be asking for his wunnerful fashion advice.

DesertLily
09-01-2006, 03:26 PM
I'm AB-. I am loud, boisterous, happy, and although I can have mood swings from time to time, I'm generally very easy to get along with. I'm not silent or stern at all.

Yuriha
09-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Random bit of science! There is evidence that your blood type influences the foods you like/are allergic to, or at least, something in your blood does.

I'm getting ready to donate bone marrow, and the doctor who'll be doing the surgery said that if the marrow takes, the guy will be my blood type for the rest of his life, no matter what he was before. Isn't that incredible? Also, people who receive the bone marrow/stem cells of others report liking new foods, and hating those they used to love. They also pick up new allergies (to food and things like animal dander.)

vincent
09-01-2006, 05:14 PM
I guess that makes sense. but isnt it true that your personality is also affected by your parents.

Gunners
09-01-2006, 05:23 PM
These things are pissing me off, each human being is diffrent. These things subconsiously make you behave that way once you read it, you feel to fufill what it says.

Anyway, no I don't think it affects your personality.

foxysurouni666
09-01-2006, 05:27 PM
yes..........reporters-_-".......but i do know that when you get your frtune read it comes out true.......

hoshika
09-01-2006, 06:19 PM
^ [burst into laughter]

Those fortunes of the "future" are so vague! You f#@$! believe that shit?

D: wow.

One said I will be married to a foreigner and be happy. Another one said I will be married to a guy and have a horrible marriage.

lawlz!!1!

Gunners
09-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Still my mum told me something before, where this woman went to an obia woman. And the woman told her she didn't have long to live, the woman is threating and threating over how she will die she stepped out in the road and died. Not sure how true this is. But that's how these things work.

Greek myth aswell. Guy heard that his son would grow up to kill him, he paid someone to kill his son, man couldn't do it and left the kid in the wild, kid survives grows and kills some random man who is his father.

The point is ( Yes I got carried away) these things can possibly play out because you allow it to, subconsiously you play your cards so it will happen. That's how I feel anyway.

troublesum-chan
09-01-2006, 08:47 PM
I guess that makes sense. but isnt it true that your personality is also affected by your parents.

actually, its more which friends you have that create your personality, but there are many, many factors that contribute to what you turn out like, and i doubt something as basic and general as bloodtype has the power to sway anyones innate emotions one way or the other.

Hylian
09-01-2006, 08:49 PM
so im neutral? :oh

how boring..

michifan#1 ♥
09-01-2006, 11:18 PM
i dont want to be boring :(

seraluanma
09-02-2006, 02:30 AM
Well, it's not the worst theory I've heard, but it ranks. :amuse

Iijyanaika
09-02-2006, 08:42 PM
i'm AB :D it's so interesting to see so many other AB's here. i only know two other AB's that are in florida besides me. :(

it's funny to see how angsty people get over a thread like this. i can understand the younger crowd/new members, but those that are older......????

gunners, what you were talking about is called self-prophesizing. where people will make themselves believe they are a certain way because of external sources/factors/etc.

i did a paper on this for my anthropology class. anything that deals with science can be arguedas technology continues to get better we keep learning more and more about ourselves. blood type does play a factor to some degree, but so does everything else, our environment, the people we associate with, the people who try to raise us, the choices we gradually make to determine who we want to be.

for the people who are calling it bullshit, you should back up your argument, rather than just blurting out what you think, otherwise, you just look lame and simple-minded.

someone who was trying to argue about the chinese zodiac(troublesum-chan)? the chinese zodiac is not solely based on when you're born. it incorporates, the time of day, the elements, your family, many other things. like i said before, do your research before making a statement.

:D

Lakira
09-02-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm a O- I'm really jumpy sometimes at gymnastics but i'm a AB- Respecful, shy, and quite,
1. I respect Elders, and respect unknown people with a welcome
2. I'm very quite even at school sometimes
3. And I'm really shy
and i'm really interested in almost every thing in the world
:amuse

Megaharrison
09-02-2006, 09:04 PM
AB.

I'm respectful bitches.

Moritsune
09-02-2006, 09:06 PM
i'm either AB or this research is a load of shit

Pyroneko 28
09-02-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't really buy this. I've heard it's something the Japanese believe, but it seems off. If more or less half of all people possess the blood type O, why is it that many don't follow the set profile? I don't think anyone knows what really personality. Anyway, I guess it's cool in the sense that it can be seen like astrological sign.

Kurairu
09-02-2006, 09:40 PM
=/ I don't know if that's true in any sense xD
Not everyone with AB is the same.

Iijyanaika
09-02-2006, 09:41 PM
hahah, you people are so funny. this isn't meant to be followed like astrological signs. it's almost like a loose guideline. you can judge a book by it's cover, assuming whether it's going to be good or not. sometimes you're right, and sometimes you're wrong, but you'll never know unless you give it a shot. same thing with people. by knowing someone's blood type and their possible indifferences, you can judge them or not.

i know there was a member here who was majoring in genetics or of the sort, where are you now >.< no one here seems to bother doing research before stating an opinion.

Sieg
09-02-2006, 09:43 PM
I myself, don't believe in any of this...

I don't want to believe in this . I have blood type B . And according to others say, people who have blood type B are stubborn, indifferent, bad-tempered . Am I that bad? nah.

>.>;;

Kurairu
09-02-2006, 09:47 PM
I can't really prove it for me, cause I don't know my bloodtype xD

l Itachi l
09-03-2006, 02:44 PM
For this is true my dad has high blood pressure therfore he gets mad very easily but.. my step day has normal blood pressure and gets mad alos just not as mad as my dad. Weird huh?:oh

omnichild
09-03-2006, 10:32 PM
I am an O type. I am nice...I don't know about jumpy though. But I am nice.

Hoshi
09-03-2006, 10:40 PM
The japanese have believed that for a looooooooooong time. That's the whole reason why in the manga when Kabuto and Orochimaru are running away with Sai, Oro asks Kabuto if he has A type blood after Kabuto starts going all anal-retentive about having another 16 yo body for his scroll:laugh

l Itachi l
09-04-2006, 11:23 AM
:oh The japanese have believed that for a looooooooooong time. That's the whole reason why in the manga when Kabuto and Orochimaru are running away with Sai, Oro asks Kabuto if he has A type blood after Kabuto starts going all anal-retentive about having another 16 yo body for his scroll:laugh

Wow never thought that was true.:oh
I always wanted to live in japan.:amuse

Rin <3
09-05-2006, 12:33 AM
I have no idea what my blood type is =/

Grrblt
09-07-2006, 09:11 AM
What I want to know is why everyone knows their bloodtype. I have no clue about mine and I don't know anyone IRL that does.

Kayo
09-07-2006, 12:31 PM
No, I don't believe it affects your attitude because my blood type doesn't match with what you said.

Kunoichi_Kiss
09-10-2006, 08:38 AM
All I know is that we B blood types are appreciated at the blood bank. I could tell, when I donated, because they gave me a cookie :wink

Serph
09-11-2006, 01:17 AM
hmm... i guess AB describes me

Centeolt
09-11-2006, 12:45 PM
I'm A and I'm very silent with a semi-dark personality. That article is crap!

X3x3non
09-11-2006, 12:50 PM
i read an article that said depending on your blood type your personality is different.....im blood type AB...i am quite silent but i am not stern......

AB-silent and respectful, you have a firm personality and are stren toward others.
O- a jumpy personality. You are very nice.
A-you are neutral.neither

I think people talk themselves into these things. You know how many things there are already supposedly affecting your development? I shape my own life.

hao_asakura
09-11-2006, 02:35 PM
im o...and only my grandma told me that im nice

Red
09-11-2006, 02:36 PM
I fuckin neutral

foxysurouni666
09-12-2006, 07:23 PM
wow..didnt know this thread would be this long oh well though

Kelci
09-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Wow...I'm 'O' and I'm a really nice person....I think.

Warsmith Dameon
09-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Im a /B/ so i dont know what i am

Bresakar
09-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Blood type 0 rh negative. That would make me a nice person, huh? Yeah!
But actually blood types say really nothing about a person's chara. Do you have that info from a japanese site or a site with jap info on that because in Japan it's with the blood types like here with zodiac signs.

Sesqoo
09-13-2006, 03:45 PM
AB-silent and respectful, you have a firm personality and are stren toward others

My bro is AB, doesn't fit him at all....

Anyway I'm A.. so I'm neutral..hmm interesting

foxysurouni666
09-16-2006, 11:56 PM
My bro is AB, doesn't fit him at all....

Anyway I'm A.. so I'm neutral..hmm interesting

how is that possible? are you biological or have diffrent parents becuase that is just strange

vervex
09-16-2006, 11:59 PM
I really... really doubt yout blood type can have any influence on your personality. I won't believe it until I see official studies. :|

Dr. Obvious
09-16-2006, 11:59 PM
Isn't this just a Japanese superstition? They even refered to it in the Naruto manga.

But yeah, I'm not sure what I am, so I can't say what's right or wrong :P

Shunsuii
09-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Im Blood Type O and im lazy but im so/so in being nice.

TakiHatake
09-17-2006, 03:55 AM
i read an article that said depending on your blood type your personality is different.....im blood type AB...i am quite silent but i am not stern......

AB-silent and respectful, you have a firm personality and are stren toward others.
O- a jumpy personality. You are very nice.
A-you are neutral.neither

I'm B+, I wonder what that makes me? O.o Where did you find that article?

ZensetsuDoKDo
09-17-2006, 03:57 AM
Thats not quite true....

Bunnysmex
09-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Is this actually true, I mean how can it be, blood is blood, no matter what the type, it's still blood, how can that influence your personality

shizuru
09-22-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm O + Nice overall, happy, dependable yay thats me all over :knk

foxysurouni666
09-23-2006, 02:51 PM
what the crap this thread is OLD!!!!!

Dr. Boskov Krevorkian
09-23-2006, 07:57 PM
As I read this I pulled out my Red Cross Blood donor card, and checked my blood type. It was O. I checked my birth certificate, it was A. Is there an AO?

Am I a freak, or does the Red Cross just put in letters randomly now and then to correct statisticald differences?

What in god's name would my personality be then?

sel
09-24-2006, 09:40 AM
This reminds me of some korean movie i saw half of, called 'MY bf is blood type B'

lol that was rtandom

Saurus
09-24-2006, 09:49 AM
I am AB+ .... i am extremly rare blood type . ... and i am not silent

foxysurouni666
09-24-2006, 07:27 PM
I am AB+ .... i am extremly rare blood type . ... and i am not silent

i know im ab and im the COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!!!!!!!!!IM HYPER HYPER HYPER>>>THAT IS WHEN MY SUGAR IS UP!!!!!!!

Saurus
09-25-2006, 12:26 PM
so this is a bunch of crap then .. lol

foxysurouni666
09-29-2006, 01:05 PM
yeah techincally....the net has problems..i just posted it cause i thought it was interesting

Mizumi
09-29-2006, 01:08 PM
well i dont know if thats true... my dad is ''O'' and he dosent have any heart and hate everyone...wel exept me lol

foxysurouni666
09-29-2006, 01:12 PM
hey ummm mizumi read up a few posts.......my python eats hamsters

poppin123
09-29-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm A and am not neutral on any matters.

foxysurouni666
09-30-2006, 12:29 PM
..........peopls!!!!!!!!o well...-_-"

Bill
10-01-2006, 03:18 AM
I'm type A. :O

Type A
Best Traits:Earnest, creative, sensible, compassionate, meticulous.

Worst Traits:Griever, fastidious, overearnest, credulous.

Sogeking
10-02-2006, 01:12 AM
how interesting......

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum