Kakashi vs. Kabuto

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Zipnab
09-30-2004, 12:05 PM
Ya! go kabuto!
he is not only smarter!, seriusly it is written in the character book that kishimoto put out as an extra. kabuto is smarter then kakashi.
but i also hate kakashi! ^_^
and kabuto has the special red eyes thing that will make him explode on kakashi and take his sharingan out of his eye and shove it up his a$$.!

^_^

oh and:
MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE SMALLER please. :D

DragonSlayer
09-30-2004, 12:09 PM
Again, Ichiraku, please change your sig. That's just far too big. ._.

And I think something like this was created already. Anyways, I can't really put my finger on who would win. It doesn't seem like Kabuto has revealed all of his powers yet (his old self) and Kakashi still has over 900 techniques to show. Both are intelligent. For now, I just say it would be an even match.

mageofdeath
09-30-2004, 12:11 PM
that is one way too large sig,
but kakashi would win if he was in his prime, he is the village's to jounin along with gai
but if hes not than i think kabuto would whoop his ass as he's probably got the cursed seal

shaggy1234
09-30-2004, 12:27 PM
hmm im all 4 kakashi cos i love the man but u know it wuld be a wiked match

otakufan
09-30-2004, 04:05 PM
*supports Kabuto-san*

TrendyNinja
09-30-2004, 04:08 PM
Kakashi would win for sure!!!!! One raikiri and kabuto would be knocked out cold.

Jack Zodiac
09-30-2004, 04:08 PM
For one, wrong forum. And on top of that, I'm pretty sure there's already a Kakashi vs. Kabuto thread in one of the other forums, maybe not with the same title but the same theme. And finally, while Kakashi is most likely the more superior ninja, since we haven't see his best yet, we have to assume that Kabuto can beat him due to the fact that we have seen him at his best, where he was able to hold his own against a Sannin and Naruto simultaneously.

thedemonfox
09-30-2004, 04:14 PM
kakashi would win he has pakkun

skillustrate
09-30-2004, 04:18 PM
For one, wrong forum.

>_>

<_<

Got mod? o_O;

ZTofStickToons.net
09-30-2004, 07:19 PM
I'm thinking that Kabuto is really tricky buuuutt... When he encountered Kakashi in the hospital, all Kabuto did was run. So I'm thinking Kakashi would beat him, although it'd be a long and almost even match.

Jack Zodiac
09-30-2004, 07:23 PM
Kabuto ran because he failed his own mission. He was in there because he was considering killing Sasuke, which would go against his master's wishes. Then Kakashi found him, so he ran. If he were in a position where Orochimaru needed or wanted something and Kakashi was in the way, though, he probably would have stayed and fought.

And from the best we've seen of both characters, Kabuto has Kakashi beat. Still, we haven't seen Kakashi's best performance, yet, considering he hasn't quite lived up to his reputation of being a master of over a thousand jutsu.

(( Off-topic: Why's this thread still in the wrong forum? ))

EroKage
09-30-2004, 07:55 PM
KAkashi all the way...hes got sharingan,chidori and a thousand other jutsu's....match that kabuto!!!

ANBU X
09-30-2004, 07:56 PM
Go Kakashi! He didn't learn 1000+ jutsu for no reason, former ANBU and the Sharingan .He also has a super cool novel call "Come Come Paradise" on his side! ^_^

HeKiReKi
09-30-2004, 08:03 PM
Hmm, however I hate to admit it, I think Kabuto would likely win. Kakashi's Sharingan probably couldn't copy Kabuto's techniques, and Kabuto's ability to quickly and completely disable an opponent could prove lethal. Then again, he got pwned by Rasengan, so anything is possible. ;)

Watatsumi
09-30-2004, 08:06 PM
=\
geez, dumb nubs.
wrong section to make this thread

Cyberwaste
09-30-2004, 09:46 PM
=\
geez, dumb nubs.
wrong section to make this thread

At least we know how you have 370 posts already, you don't read the thread before you type or leave a meaningful response :D :p .

Its REALLY hard to tell the outcome of this fight, because we've been told twice that Kakashi and Kabuto are equal. The only common foe they've had I can think of is Naruto, but they both fought him and pretty varied strengths.

Gah, I had alot more typed out, but every time i thought i came up with a good point, i found a simple counter for it.

Its impossible to determine the winner of Kakashi Vs almost any one due to the fact that he supposedly knows over 1000 jutsu. Any one of those jutsu could be a simple and absolute counter to any opponent he faces. Without knowing more about him, we can't resolve these fights. One thing we can say for sure is that Chidori is his strongest jutsu, since he fell on it instantly when confronted with some one he admited he was crazy for even thinking of fighting (Orochimaru).

In a close fight like this... we just don't know. I'm inclined to believe he knows 1000 versions of "read come come paradise" no jutsu.

Ichiraku
10-01-2004, 01:57 AM
FIrst, it is an annoyance I know, I am canning the sigs until I can get the resize code right. With that said, I say Kabuto. Kakashi is not a pushover, not in the least, but his simply knowing over 1000 jutsu is not enough. He is a victim of his own success. Take the fight with Zabuza. He foolishly got caught in the water prison and was basically assed out. Were it not for his obnoxious but underestimated student, he would be dead. Plain and simple. Kabuto on the other hand, strategizes every second of every fight. And he is constantly analyzing during all of the preliminaries. By his own admission, Naruto will kill you if you underestimate him too much. This is not something that Kakashi takes not of, and as such would cost him the fight. Now if this were another former Anbu with a sharingan, Kabuto would not have a chance. But that is another discussion, for another time (and apparently another forum as some have so flatly stated).

Dave_Wong
10-01-2004, 02:18 AM
Kabuto would win, hands down...

He's got all those healing jutsus that, from my knowledge, can't really be copied because it takes the best chakra control to actually use them. He's also got the medic attacks, like that Chakra Knife that he used on Tsunade. I'm sure that after Tsunade hit him with that sensory scrambling thing, he figured out how to use that too... honestly, this guy can do it all... Summon snakes, heal from a Rasengan, which by the way is much more powerful than the Chidori... so if he can survive a Rasengan, then honestly, Kakashi doesn't stand a chance.

IonDragon
10-01-2004, 05:38 AM
Kakashi without a doubt :o

Snake
10-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Kakashi cuz he has the sharingan and can copy any of kabuto's Jutsus

jasontxf
10-01-2004, 05:50 AM
Kabuto would win, hands down...

He's got all those healing jutsus that, from my knowledge, can't really be copied because it takes the best chakra control to actually use them. He's also got the medic attacks, like that Chakra Knife that he used on Tsunade. I'm sure that after Tsunade hit him with that sensory scrambling thing, he figured out how to use that too... honestly, this guy can do it all... Summon snakes, heal from a Rasengan, which by the way is much more powerful than the Chidori... so if he can survive a Rasengan, then honestly, Kakashi doesn't stand a chance.

Yeah? With Naruto Rasengan, he has already used up all his chakra to heal and it's not even complete. How much more damage can Kakashi do?

Hajime Saitou
10-01-2004, 06:30 AM
Kakashi is the man, he wont lose to kabuto =]

jeopardy
10-01-2004, 07:33 AM
Kakashi without a doubt. I don't even think this would be a challenge for him.

jasontxf
10-01-2004, 07:38 AM
Kakashi without a doubt. I don't even think this would be a challenge for him.
I have to disagree with that. Knowing Naruto, they will probably fight for one whole volume. Kabuto did say he has some jutsu that he doesn't want Kakashi to know yet. Kabuto has studied alot about Kakashi too.. So he might have something up his sleeve.

itachi2
10-01-2004, 12:04 PM
kabuto would kick kakashi ass!!!

Ultimate Sasuke
10-01-2004, 01:20 PM
Don't underestimate Kakashi. I think it would be a pretty even battle but Kakashi would come out on top. He'd finish him off with a good ol' Lightning Edge.

Ichiraku
10-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Don't underestimate Kakashi. I think it would be a pretty even battle but Kakashi would come out on top. He'd finish him off with a good ol' Lightning Edge.

Kakashi is not to be underestimated, not at all. But he does have lapses in judgement. He underestimated Zabuza, and was nearly killed because of it. Kakashi is the 3rd strongest thing in the Leaf right now (behind Jiraiya and Tsunade) and I am a leaf -village-idiot, but in this battle I say kabuto.

metalanime
10-02-2004, 01:55 AM
it is hard to say who would win really, but kakashi did say that he didnt have much chance in his current state, but that was a while back know and we dont know if anything has been done for himself, though he probably trained himself while he was training Sasuke before the exam. One this is that while his chidori is his most powerful move, it isnt necessarily his most useful one. As far as copying kabutos techniques, that doesnt matter too much since the sharingan also has foresight, so while he copies his moves, he will also see them coming making it hard for kabuto to make contact. Also, Kabuto cant summon snakes, he does the combination justu with Orochimaru, since it is Orochimaru that has the contract with the snake, not Kabuto. While Kabuto did hold his own, it wasnt with Naruto AND Tsunade simultaneously, because Tsunade was already in a state of shock when Naruto stepped in and he was basically lucky that she had her fear of blood, still, he did pretty well against her, but the tactics would have to change fighting kakashi. He needs that direct contact with kakashi to use his chakra scalpel, and with kakashi being able to read his moves, that would be much harder than it was with tsunade. Kabuto also doesnt have good hand to hand skills, so kakashi has him beat there, especially with the sharingan. All in all, we have seen that Kabuto is very dangerous, but all that he has really shown combat wise is the scalpel. No doubt he has much more up his sleeve, but as far as the "old blood" goes, he may have just been talking about taking the fight seriously since he is at a special Jounin level and only up against chunnin canidates. Knowing what we know so far, I would go with Kakashi.

also, kabuto doesnt necessarily have a jutsu he doesnt want kakashi to see, he only stated that he would copy his jutsu, which may have been one, or just his jutsu in general.

hikaru yuki
11-13-2004, 04:28 PM
i've heard a lot about kabuto being at the same level as kakashi, but who would actually win in a match?

Last of the Uchihas
11-13-2004, 04:32 PM
My money is on Kakashi.

seiei
11-13-2004, 04:42 PM
Although I think that Kakashi is probably a better nin in the series right now, I have a strange feeling Kabuto would win.

Jingle Uchiha
11-13-2004, 04:44 PM
hmmm.... tough descion I'd say Kabuto cause he can control dead bodies or something.Also he is a intellegent ninja that knows how to use his brain(which naruto ussally doesn't) and he knows the vital spots to hit people while Kashi has know clue where they are.

Kimi Sama
11-13-2004, 04:47 PM
Although Kabuto has managed to best Kakashi (eg the incident in the hospital where he used a corpse fake of himself and disguised himself as an Anbu) I think in a fight Kakashi would kick Four Eye's ass.
Kabuto's main strength is his ability to use his medical jutsus in combat. However, Kakashi's Sharingan would allow him to predict and dodge Kabuto's attacks, so the chakra scalpel would be very difficult to land. Kabuto's other strength, his cell regeneration jutsu, would also be of little use against a Chidori strike if a vital organ was hit, since he'd be instantly killed.
Kakashi also has all his plethora of copied jutsu to use, like the Water Dragon, Mizu and Kage Bunshins, and who knows what else.

Drunken Boxer
11-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Both Kabuto and Kakashi have equally mysterious pasts; we don't know the full extent of Kabuto's powers nor do we know how powerfull Kakashi used to be; he does say though that his power at one point nearly rivaled Orochimaru's (which pretty damn powerful).

And Kabuto... well we know absolutely nothing about him; he could be the most powerful guy in the world for all we know. Theres absolutely no way of telling; and the fight with Tsunade and Naruto doesn't count at all.

Should just wait till next week when Kakashi Gaiden comes out, that should answer alot of questions.

Nyarlathotep
11-13-2004, 05:15 PM
From what we've seen of both I would say Kakashi, if only because Kabuto's speciality (Chakra scalpel) is a poor man's Raikiri.

We haven't seen enough of them to decide, we have only seen what 4-5 jutsus from the 1000 Kakashi has copied and Kabuto is obviously hiding his full power, anyway, chances are we're going to see this fight in the manga at some point, it is inevitable.

occasionalutopia
11-13-2004, 05:30 PM
My absolutely unbiased opinion *looks furtively at av and sig*:

Kakashi would so kick that smug brat's ass.

Seriously though:
Kabuto's main strength is his ability to use his medical jutsus in combat. However, Kakashi's Sharingan would allow him to predict and dodge Kabuto's attacks, so the chakra scalpel would be very difficult to land.
Kakashi 1-Kabuto 0 right there :p Kakashi's speed is slightly faster than Kabuto's + Sharingan prediction = Kabuto gets bitchslapped. Plus, if I'm not mistaken Kakashi's taijutsu is superior to Kabuto's - that's assuming their skills are still at the same level according to the character book, but even without referring to stats common sense would indicate that an ex-ANBU genius would have to have excellent taijutsu in that line of work. So just going by taijutsu alone Kabuto would probably have trouble trying to avoid getting hit let alone try to medical-jutsu Kakashi. And then there's the rather alarming fact that the Copy Ninja has over 1000 jutsus up his sleeve.

But all this is assuming that Kabuto's trump card is his medical jutsus. On paper Kakashi seems superior, yet it's clearly stated that they're about the same level - so I reckon we haven't seen the best from Kabuto yet. If Kakashi gets back into intensive training then faces Kabuto, I'd be more confident that it's Kakashi for the win. Either way it's a fight I'd love to see ^_^

stormrunner
11-13-2004, 07:08 PM
My money is on Kakashi, but Kakashi might get heavily hurt during the fight. As satated above, Kakashi has a supperior amount of jutsus up his sleeve + he has the sharingan to back it up.
Kabuto has yet to show his true strength and even if we have seen alot of his medical jutsus and know that he has complete control over them, those are chakra demanding and Kabuto himself has to think about cell regen at the same time if he gets a critical hit. Therefore he would likely to do less attacks and depend on the offence of Kakashi to wound him. This again might be kakashis bad side, but yet again the sharingan is there to his aid. Who is faster of the two is hard to tell since we all saw that Kabuto tricked Kakashi when he escaped from the hospital.

But my money is on Kakashi even if kabuto turned out to be stronger than oro

mr. robot-0
11-13-2004, 07:31 PM
i'm for kakashi. after their first fight, i think he's been training himself for him. plus, kabuto is ghey.

Absolute Zero
11-13-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm going with the K-Man.

No ambiguity intended, guys. ;)

Kno7
11-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Both of them seem very talented in their own way. I'd vote for Kakashi, but I too have a slight feeling that Kabuto would win..there's something about him..I mean he DID fight against Tsunade, and he's only 19 isn't he?

GreatTeacherOnizuka
11-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Both Kabuto and Kakashi have equally mysterious pasts; we don't know the full extent of Kabuto's powers nor do we know how powerfull Kakashi used to be; he does say though that his power at one point nearly rivaled Orochimaru's (which pretty damn powerful).

And Kabuto... well we know absolutely nothing about him; he could be the most powerful guy in the world for all we know. Theres absolutely no way of telling; and the fight with Tsunade and Naruto doesn't count at all.

Should just wait till next week when Kakashi Gaiden comes out, that should answer alot of questions.

when did kakashi ever said he was nearly as strong as orochimaru's? .... if he did say that he is pretty big headed dont you think

PineNamu
11-13-2004, 08:49 PM
My idea is going slightly to Kabuto... Yes Kakashi has his sharingan and chidori and everything but Kabuto can just cut off his muscles in his arms with the medical ninja techniques. If Kabuto succeeds on doing that, then Kabuto would win but if he never gets the chance, I think Kabuto will lose.

Saix
11-13-2004, 09:15 PM
I'd go for Kakashi. As stated he's only shown a few of the many jutsus he's learned and Kabuto's just some fool that's Orochimaru's handy-man. He's smart but Kakashi should be pretty smart too if he was an ANBU. Anyway, Kakashi all the way.

Jones
11-13-2004, 09:18 PM
i'd go with kabuto, if he trained under oro he'll be a lot stronger and knowing some of the snake summoning jutsus doesn't hurt either even though kakashi has his dog.

Nidaime-Sama
11-13-2004, 09:22 PM
Here's the stats of them taken from the end of the Chuunin exam *made by Kishi himself*

Kakashi
Ninjutsu: 5/5
Taijutsu: 4/5
Genjutsu: 4/5
Intelligence: 4.5/5
Strength: 3.5/5
Speed: 4/5
Stamina: 3/5
Seal: 5/5

Kabuto
Ninjutsu: 4/5
Taijutsu: 2.5/5
Genjutsu: 4.5/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Strength: 3/5
Speed: 3.5/5
Seal: 4.5/5

abfluvver
11-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Well, you also have to remember that Kakashi is much (okay, not MUCH) older than Kabuto. Let's say they were at the same age...the level of the playing field here would probably be even, but as thigns are...definitely Kakashi. He has much more moves, and Sharigan, too.

Going off on a tangent, here: In the Narutimate Hero 2 game, I always have a HELLUVA time beating Kabuto, and that's because of his constant Health Regen.
If he were as badass as that in the anime, maybe it would be...I don't know. Kakashi either way, though.

Devu-sama
11-13-2004, 09:33 PM

Vatatzes
11-13-2004, 09:38 PM
Here's the stats of them taken from the end of the Chuunin exam *made by Kishi himself*

Kakashi

Kabuto

looks like kakashi to me. anyways healing techniques take up too much chakra. kabuto cant use it too often in battle.

RaitoRyuukashin
11-13-2004, 10:25 PM
IDK Kakashi's sharingan consumes way more chakra....If Kabuto could evade and wait for his moment.....but his speed isnt that good .......Kakashi does him in the ninjutsu department but i doubt he knows that Kabuto has super healing qualities...all he has do do is bide his time and one touch he is gone

Chillin
11-13-2004, 10:28 PM
This is a hard match to figure the outcome of, but I would give the slight edge to Kabuto

Kno7
11-13-2004, 10:34 PM

Kakashi

Kabuto

Looks like kabuto is only better than kakashi in genjutsu and intelligence.......... looks like kakashi would win the battle

blind51de
11-13-2004, 10:59 PM
Those stats were taken pre-Sannin battle, before we were shown how good Kabuto is.

Considering his chakra scapel, and his berserker-rage-persona, Kabuto could put up a good fight.
Either Chidori or Chakra Scapel could end it either way, tough call. I'd say, both die.

Nyarlathotep
11-13-2004, 11:02 PM
Either Chidori or Chakra Scapel could end it either way, tough call. I'd say, both die.

Chakra Scalpel is a poor man's Raikiri, if at the end it's Raikiri vs. Chakra Scalpel then Kakashi is so going to win.

Chillin
11-13-2004, 11:02 PM
Those stats don't mean shit when trying to determine the winner of this battle since these guys are supposedly so close in strength

Kno7
11-14-2004, 12:35 AM
How can it not mean shit?
Stats are stats. They help you get a basis on a character on his weaknesses and his strenghts.

Nidaime-Sama
11-14-2004, 12:49 AM
Their is more than stats that determine a fight such as protecting a loved one, location, luck,....etc.

The stats are just a guide, they just help out but don't completly determine a fight

theoneandonly
11-14-2004, 12:53 AM
Bet on Kakashi.....

kevin77
11-14-2004, 01:00 AM
Kakashi all the way. He's more experienced, he's much cooler, he has been teaching genins, he has the sharingan. The only thing that might give an edge to Kabuto would be his ability to heal himself.

jaxspider
11-14-2004, 01:49 AM
Even though I really really want to say kakashi... cause he is soo cool... I would put money on kabuto... I just have this inner feeling that kabuto knows damn to much and is very powerful... since he has been around Oro for so damn long and hasnt died by him lol XD.

OroKage
11-14-2004, 03:08 AM
In the hospital encounter between Kakashi and Kabuto, Kabuto was one step ahead of Kakashi. Kakashi's skill in using the Sharingan is impressive. He is also very good at Taijutsu and knows a lot of jutsus. However, Kabuto is better at strategy. He manipulates the fight so that it makes use of his strengths and downplays his weaknesses. Plus he fought well against Tsunade and Shizune, not to mentin his apparent hidden power/jutsu/bloodline/whatever. I get the feeling Kabuto would win.

SaToSaN
11-14-2004, 03:50 AM
I would say Kabuto would loose to Kakashi.

Noex
11-14-2004, 03:54 AM
well i say Kakashi and yes i know about the wannabe fight at the hospital, Kabuto would have an good chance but i dont think he will win, coz kabuto had already planned the escpe from the hospital before even kakashi entered the room, so i dont think he will win.

SaToSaN
11-14-2004, 04:04 AM
Kakashi has really friggin huge nipples.

jaxspider
11-14-2004, 04:09 AM
I would say Kabuto would loose to Kyuubi.

who was talking about kyuubi?

Kakashi has really friggin huge nipples.

ok... now your just spamming... with weird jokes. :confused:

RaitoRyuukashin
11-14-2004, 01:28 PM
Looks like kabuto is only better than kakashi in genjutsu and intelligence.......... looks like kakashi would win the battle
Looks like Kabuto is only better in intelligence....so your saying thats not an important factor...having better plans and being able to think ahead of your opponent. And anyway stats dont make a winner...Neji stats would be better than Narutos....everyone stas would be higher that shikamarus except intelligence. So does that make them auto winners....no. GO FAITHFUL LAPDOG OF THE CHILD MOLESTING POP STAR

MetaCal
11-14-2004, 01:48 PM
Kakashi due to he is the fan favourite!

This match is a hard one, but I think Kakashi's Sharingan will be the upperhand er... eye.

superman_1
11-15-2004, 01:47 AM
kakashi will win....but it will be a tough fight.....but it also depends on how agile or fast or how well fit your body is...also how fast it reacts....kakashi might have hard time defeating him....but if kakashi was in his early years when he was an anbu he will win easily....cus ever since becoming jounin his body has slacked off and isnt that fit....even he mentioned his body has weakened or slowed down.....something like that in episode when he is climbing the mountain with one hand......

Shellerz
11-16-2004, 03:30 PM
I would say Kakashi, but Kabuto would put up a decent fight. :p

Java378
11-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Kakashi has had a lot of missions lately. So his muscls should be better and everything else.

Nosferatubeast
11-16-2004, 04:34 PM
What about Kabuto's old blood comment that he made during the Chuunin exams? We still haven't seen that yet. Is that comment in the manga as well, or was it just in the anime?

4thokage
11-17-2004, 07:05 AM
I think Kakashi would wim the fight but it would be close coz kabuto has his healing abilty

Matti
11-17-2004, 09:35 AM
I think kakashi would win because of his sharingan! But Kabuto is really strong but i think Kakashi.

Dave86
11-17-2004, 04:21 PM
Kakashi....i think he should be the 6th hokage

Hayabusa
11-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Kakashi this Kakashi that, everytime i see a post like this that says Kakashi vs someone who we harldy know his power everyone goes for Kakashi, im gunno go for Kabuto, why? because you have no idea how strong or weak he is and im being different.

boro
11-17-2004, 11:54 PM
kakashikakashikakashikakashikakashikakashi

Naruto_Uzumaki
11-19-2004, 06:10 PM
It doesn't seem like Kabuto has revealed all of his powers yet (his old self) and Kakashi still has over 900 techniques to show. Both are intelligent. For now, I just say it would be an even match.

Im with him
Kakashi hasnt showed the other jutsus hes got with the sharingan
so i say draw.

Dody
11-19-2004, 06:59 PM
kakashi will definitly win.

simply.. kakashi is the copy cat ninja.. ok lets imagine this , kabuto is attack kakashi will predect his movies.. than he ganna show some of his unknown jutsus that we will didnt see & that he copyed from some other ppl.. plus he ganan sommon his nasty dogs..

kabuto is strong.. evden though i can say they r in the same level.. but hell , kakashi is an genius..more traning & i think he can become a hokage lol.. well its all up to the writter (kashikectchup lol?)..

themusic889
11-19-2004, 11:32 PM
kakashi simply would win because kabuto is only a jounin level ninja (according to his skills) and kakashi can pwn him

miaj0i
11-20-2004, 06:25 PM
ehh... kakashi would win just cuz hes more of a main character than kabuto is. logistics~

naruto9007
11-26-2004, 11:09 PM
Kakashi for sure hes got so many tricks up his sleeves that we havent seen yet

BlankRules
11-27-2004, 01:04 AM
This ones really hard to call, but I voted Kakashi.

ahheng21
11-27-2004, 06:04 AM
goes with kakashi too... kabuto's every movement will be seen by his sharingan

therichsweede
11-27-2004, 06:09 AM
yep kakashi will see all of kabutos movements..but will that be able to stop him?? i mean kakashi cant use the sharingan like an uchiha can...he gets tirred quickly,and if i am correct,kabuto will take advantage of that...but then again naruto wopped his a$$ so i am sure that kakashi also can...

my vote goes to kakashi

JoninDias
12-03-2004, 12:59 AM
Haha. Kakashi.

Kabuto was able to hold his own agaist Tsunade because they use the same types of jutsu, and he had that annoying taijutsu which redduced her strength (not that it worked all that well). But the Sharingan would let Kakashi know what it does, even if he couldn't use it, and predict the taijutsu moves. Making it worthless.

And as for the healing, it took most of Kabuto's chakra to do it once.

Kakashi can do Chidori 4 times.

RaitoRyuukashin
12-03-2004, 06:41 PM
Kakashi is not to be underestimated, not at all. But he does have lapses in judgement. He underestimated Zabuza, and was nearly killed because of it. Kakashi is the 3rd strongest thing in the Leaf right now (behind Jiraiya and Tsunade) and I am a leaf -village-idiot, but in this battle I say kabuto.
Gai seems to me stronger than kakashi, but thats just stat wise

ChaochroX
12-03-2004, 07:08 PM
I cant beleive everyone is actualy considering this. Kakashi would kick his ass from here to right over there. I've heard some pretty stupid stuff in this tread like Kabuto would use his "red eyes" power and kick Kakashi's ass. What red eye power? So what his eyes went red when he was mad anyone can do that. That we haven't seen Kabuto's true power yet. He was fighting Tsunade and you got to see his "true power" which wasn't too impressive. He was getting owned by the weakest of the Sannin who haden't fought for like 10 years. No he wasn't holding his own he got embarest and then just spilled blood on her. Plus he's so weak in actual physical strength because naruto was holding him with one hand. Kabuto's "true power" was that regenerating technique. On the other hand you have Kakashi with his Sharigan and chidori. Some one sayed he wouldn't be able to copy Kabuto's jutsus. Why the hell wouldn't he be able to copy his jutsus? Magic? No he would be able to copy his jutsus but he wouldn't need them because they were gay. Taijutsu- Kabuto is a weakling who was being muscled out by a 12 year old while Kakashi was going head to head with Zabuza. Ninjutsu- Kabuto has shown his jutsu which I admit is pretty useful for such a weakling but Kakashi has the chidori (4 of them) and the Sharigan. Genjutsu- Who uses genjutsu? Bottom line Kakashi would leave him dead and bloody in some dumpster behind his house.

_GunBluster_
12-15-2004, 09:00 AM
I think this would be a very interesting match up. Although Kabuto is a gennin rankd ninja he is definently a lot stronger than that. Even Orochimaru compares kabuto's strength to kakashi. So who do u think will win??

siewmei88
12-15-2004, 11:31 AM
in strength and for the purpose of having a good endng if it ever happens...i think it will be kakashi.......even naruto can win over kabuto at the end anyway.....

4thokage
12-15-2004, 11:33 AM
I think that Kakashi is a bit stronger that Kabuto and hes got the sharingan.

Blue
12-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Kabuto would try to cut Kakashi's guts up and he'd get a Raikiri in his face.
...That's all I have to say about that.

occasionalutopia
12-15-2004, 12:45 PM
Merged this with another Kakashi vs. Kabuto thread - have fun :wink

For the record as with my older post in this merged thread, I'd give it to Kakashi unless Kabuto busts out some previously unknown uber powers (which is possible ... although too counted on upon and hypothetically ragged on about by Kabutards).

Blinus
12-15-2004, 06:18 PM
Thi fight will probably happen eventually anyway, foreshadowing and all. Hmm... Kakashi is Kakashi, but Kabuto is a very intelligent fighter... ::Flips coin:: Kakashi.

ChaochroX
12-15-2004, 06:34 PM

Kakashi

Kabuto
Going a little off topic here: where do you guys get these stats I wanna see them. Anyway my vote is on Kakashi. Alot of people say that Kabuto is hidding his true power but he was fighting a Sannin do you really think he would hold back? The answer is no. If you look at him the whole fight he doesn't have the most confident face in the world. Also addressing the regeneration tech even if he were able to regenerate from one chidori what are the odds he'd survive another. Remember Kakashi has 4. Plus Kabuto doesn't have any skills that can protect him from Kakashi's Sharigan. Zabuza had the mist Gai can fight looking at feet and Itachi didn't need protection (that sounds funny :laugh ) anyway Kakashi would win. If anything he'd massicre him in Tai.

Nyarlathotep
12-15-2004, 10:47 PM
Going a little off topic here: where do you guys get these stats I wanna see them.Right out of the Databook, but don't think the stats are the absolute truth because they aren't.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=13632

NaruGrey
12-15-2004, 10:56 PM
I say Kakashi will be victorious even though i think Kabuto is really cool.

Tesh
12-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Kabuto, actually. Not a full-out victory, but rather just win the round so to speak with some sneaky backstabbing tactic. That is, I don't think he could kill Kakashi (and likewise I think Kakashi would have trouble killing him) but we've seen Kabuto pull the "omgwtf!?!" rope one too many times to discount him completely. But yeah, it would be very close, and if it was a fight to the death with just tai/gen/ninjutsu skills, I'd put my money on Kakashi.

Kabuto's cooler though IMO :amuse

e_ong
12-15-2004, 11:32 PM
we havent seen much of kabutos fighting ability, besides the tsunade fight which really wasn't enough. also the whole "old blood" thing kinda pops up to my head. from what we've seen so far, kakashi would win. but we can't really tell since kabuto is really just a mystery right now.

g@@r@
12-16-2004, 02:23 PM
i'd say kakashi would definitly kill kabuto for one thing..if naruto could do that much damage to kabuto already with the rasengan...kakashi would definitly destroy kabuto with the chidori..pretty much sums it up..tho kabuto may be smarter than kakashi..kakahi's has what the sharingan thousands of jutsu..experience..he's fought more shinobi's than kabuto has which sums up the experience part..that's for me..:)

Sewell
12-18-2004, 04:27 AM
from what we're told now, I'd say Kakashi, but there's a lot we just don't know about Kabuto. Not only has he been Oro's second hand man, but you can tell Oro seems intimidated by Kabuto, as if he'd betray him.

What we do know of Kabuto is this:

- he outwitted Kakashi in the hospital scene.
- he took down both Tsunade and Shizune.
- he underestimated Naruto, got blasted by his Rasengan, and lived to tell about it.

in other words, from what we're shown, he's at Kakashi's level, but he could easily be up there with the Akatsuki. I mean, you can't take Jiraiya's assessment of him word for word. Even the 3rd Hokage had no idea who he was.

Naruto_Heart
12-18-2004, 05:18 AM
man...we dont know enough about kabuto to make a fair assessment...but i will definitely be going for one of my fav character...Hatake Kakashi.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum